Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My introduction to ButterBall

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I picked up ButterBall from the airport and this my introduction to him. Unedited video. Quality not so good.

Last edited by a moderator:
AW! ...and a lifelong friendship is born!

Thanks for sharing. I wish I had video of mine when they first came home. I'm amazed at how quickly they adjust. The "hairy" cats I've had in the past always hid for hours at first, but both of my sphynx's walked in like they owned the place!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awww, a baby Ball!!

Hahahaha! Go ahead and poop on the floor, I'll clean it up later!!! LMBO!

Your first encounter with sphynx butt in the face!

That is precious, priceless stuff!

I know! I can't believe his tiny little meow. Now he's a big macho man. :LOL: Love this old footage.

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am watching old videos on here and then found ButterBall as a kitten----this is TOO PRECIOUS! I love it! He was such a cute little kitten and so small....awwwww! I just had to comment :)

Butterball obviously ruled ElGatoLoco from the first moment.

I, however, was amused by someone named 'Bella' practicing thread necromancy... twilight fan?

Butterball obviously ruled ElGatoLoco from the first moment.

I, however, was amused by someone named 'Bella' practicing thread necromancy... twilight fan?
If I am understanding your question correctly, Bella is my dogs name. It means "beautiful" it Italian, so just fits her perfectly. (As a side note though...I do like the Twilight books and movies as well. But I didn't name my dog after them :Wink::Laugh:)

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
If I am understanding your question correctly, Bella is my dogs name. It means "beautiful" it Italian, so just fits her perfectly. (As a side note though...I do like the Twilight books and movies as well. But I didn't name my dog after them :Wink::Laugh:)

--just a bad joke, your screen name, bella matches that of the female protagonist in twilight, she hangs out with the undead, so a 'bella' bringing an old thread back from the dead, makes me giggle

--just a bad joke, your screen name, bella matches that of the female protagonist in twilight, she hangs out with the undead, so a 'bella' bringing an old thread back from the dead, makes me giggle
Oh I get it! Just a coincidence--but a funny one at that! :BigSmile: