Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My kitten kiwi seems like she’s messing with her litter a little too much .

Peeweekiwi

Lairian
I clean out her litter box often but I noticed she always ends up with litter on her face and all over her paws. I currently use Naturally Safe Worlds Best Cat Litter. Should I change the brand ?

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mine often end up with "litter nose" and my one boy always steps in his wet pee and either I find clumps all over the house as it falls off or if I notice I'll wipe his paw off with a paper towel. Sounds like your kitty is just having too much fun with her litter :0

Peeweekiwi

Lairian
Mine often end up with "litter nose" and my one boy always steps in his wet pee and either I find clumps all over the house as it falls off or if I notice I'll wipe his paw off with a paper towel. Sounds like your kitty is just having too much fun with her litter :0

Yes ! She definitely gets litter nose! Usually I’ll have wipes on hand to help but hopefully this is a phase. Thankyou !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Kittens love to mess with their litter. When my boys were little they seemed to be dressed in litter:). In my exeperience it doesn't make a differenve what kind of litter it is

Back