Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My kittie has an afro!!!

tessblack

Banned
Do you really think there is anything we wouldn't think cute about these guys? Abby gets a crooked whisker and I am making everyone in the family come look. They are all like "whatever"...

Yeah it does not matter, they are just the cutest. Can't stop taking pics of them. They make it so hard not to.

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My kids keep telling me I am such a dork when I make them come and look at the pictures of these babies! All of my friends tell me Abby is the ugliest thing they have ever seen. I truly believe they do it to just yank my chain. One of my brother-in-laws is terrified of cats and rodents. The first time Abby jumped on his shoulder when he wasn't looking he about came unglued. But being a good brother-in-law he left her until I could rescue him. She really loves to jump on unsuspecting humans. I can catch her midair when she hurls herself at me, she just expects everyone to do it!

Brooke

Banned
My kids keep telling me I am such a dork when I make them come and look at the pictures of these babies! All of my friends tell me Abby is the ugliest thing they have ever seen. I truly believe they do it to just yank my chain. One of my brother-in-laws is terrified of cats and rodents. The first time Abby jumped on his shoulder when he wasn't looking he about came unglued. But being a good brother-in-law he left her until I could rescue him. She really loves to jump on unsuspecting humans. I can catch her midair when she hurls herself at me, she just expects everyone to do it!

Walter does the same thing to me all the time, and I'm always telling people about it but when they come to visit he never performs his "trick"...well, this weekend he finally did it...he hurled himself at my unsuspecting sister and scared the crap out of her!! It was HILARIOUS!! :LOL: I think she secretly liked it.

PYGGY24

Lairian
Check out my tuxedo Archie....he has significant hair off and on..more in the winter. Perhaps our cats are related. I have shaved him in the past but I'm over trying to make him what he isn't. :BigSmile:

Back