Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My life has totally changed!! & Quincy pics!

Cat Dancer

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello everyone! I have not been as active lately & am super busy with my school semester wrapping up but I wanted to catch you all up. My oh my has my life changed!! I never imagined how much Quincy would impact my life! I don't have any human babies, but feel almost as if I do now. Quincy is my needy little baby & demands ALL my attention! This is both adorable & at times (especially when I am in the middle I something important) a little frustrating! But even in his most naughty or rambunctious moments...he is just so flippin cute & I cannot help but love every minute of it! Even when I had my first encounter with the dreaded & infamous POOP FOOT...& he got seemed to get it EVERYWHERE :eek:he won me over!He just came, sat down next to me & started his LOUD purring as I cleaned up & once again he HAD me! Lol Lack of personal space, time, eating in peace, & private time with my boyfriend are all apart of my life with Quincy now & I just LOVE him to death!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Isn't it just fun though? I know if Pip gets ignored she gives me the stink eye, just watch out he'll be a pro at it in no time! He's such a little cutie though!

Cat Dancer

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It is a blast.... Mostly! Lol Quincy also demands attention constantly... & usually will get it whether you like it or not. :cat: My adorable little master mind

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a handsome boy! I also am a busy student so I totally get the frustrated love you are experiencing. Frida loves to sit on my keyboard as I am writting or to get into something when I am about to leave for class, but she also is always there for a snuggle when I need it and is the only one who will tolerate my endless jib jab about whatever it is I need to memorize for test day.

Cat Dancer

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@naomi I can relate one hundred percent, he is both my best cuddly study buddy
or my biggest distraction. He has even left his mark all over my monitor & my iPad and chews on any notes or pens I have out! Lol.

Wig

Lairian
Hello everyone! I have not been as active lately & am super busy with my school semester wrapping up but I wanted to catch you all up. My oh my has my life changed!! I never imagined how much Quincy would impact my life! I don't have any human babies, but feel almost as if I do now. Quincy is my needy little baby & demands ALL my attention! This is both adorable & at times (especially when I am in the middle I something important) a little frustrating! But even in his most naughty or rambunctious moments...he is just so flippin cute & I cannot help but love every minute of it! Even when I had my first encounter with the dreaded & infamous POOP FOOT...& he got seemed to get it EVERYWHERE :eek:he won me over!He just came, sat down next to me & started his LOUD purring as I cleaned up & once again he HAD me! Lol Lack of personal space, time, eating in peace, & private time with my boyfriend are all apart of my life with Quincy now & I just LOVE him to death!View attachment 47600View attachment 47601 View attachment 47602
They do steal ours hearts, don't they ?!

Embracing-Joyx4

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Your little guy is so cute. I love that 2nd pic with his belly showing I would be all over that blowing raspberries ( yes I actually do that to my boy Sincere) lol
I love the last pic too keeping you busy while studying looks like he is exhausted too CUTE!

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Your little guy is so cute. I love that 2nd pic with his belly showing I would be all over that blowing raspberries ( yes I actually do that to my boy Sincere) lol
I love the last pic too keeping you busy while studying looks like he is exhausted too CUTE!
I also blow raspberries on frida's belly. She then grabs my head and cleans my hair. Fun and games. Funny tho that this is something you just never realized you wanted to do with your furry cat!

curlysue

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well Quincy sounds like a kitten Sphynx all right! Let me just say if Fuzzy came first I don't think I would have four Sphynx now. He is everywhere and into everything. I have had more broken things in the last month than I have in the 3.5 years I have had Sphynx. You name it he wither eats if or plays with it.

fuzzy bare

Lairian
so cute. My cat even joins me in the bathroom He wants to either sit on my lap or climb on my back. I put him on the windowsill and he has to be sniffing me or cleaning my hair. just love him. Would love to get in there and close door sometimes, then he cries aand the paw comes under door.
I love the belly picture also. they are so soft.

awww he is so cute! <3 May I ask about the poo paws! Does he still do it or he learned to stop? And it was because his poop was loose or he just steped into firm poop n got it all over his legs? thank you and wish you eternity of amazing moments with Quincy! <3

Back