Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My lion

Inferno12

Banned
This is my furry boy Milton. I think he looks so much like a lion! He is about 7 years old (wow, I cant believe I have had him that long) He is the one I had to have the 10 teeth pulled. I got him at the humane society when he was a little teenager and I got him because I felt so bad that he had been declawed front AND back. He also had a black and white brother with him but at the time I could only afford one. About a 8 months after I got him, He had swallowed a piece of rubber off the bottom of a tower fan. He quit eating and pooping and I took him in and they x-rayed him and then $1300 and a surgery later, he was ok. When I got Johnny they did not get along well and it took them about 2 months to finally cuddle. They are the best of buds now although since Diego has come around Milton doesnt get as much cuddling. He has been the best and I just thought I would share him with you guys.

Attachments

• IMG_1044.jpg
    IMG_1044.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 37

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Nice.
He really does look like a lion. And yeah, those years fly by when you think of them in years you had a pet, I had a Norwegian Forrest cat for 14 years and still remembered him perfectly as a kitten.
<3

Inferno12

Banned
Nice.
He really does look like a lion. And yeah, those years fly by when you think of them in years you had a pet, I had a Norwegian Forrest cat for 14 years and still remembered him perfectly as a kitten.
<3

They say that he is a Norwegian Forrest cat. What do you think?

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
They say that he is a Norwegian Forrest cat. What do you think?

I was really close to writing that in my last post actually since he looks so much as my Norwegian who was darker but with the exact same look.
Norwegians are like Sphynxes when it comes to color so all colors are ok in the standard. He might very well be a Norwegian.
I only have this bad pic availible on short notice but it maybe gives you an idea of his looks my dark Lion.

Ps. Look at the size of that McDonalds "M" on his forhead.

Attachments

• 201009011607.jpg
    201009011607.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 16

Gizzymom

Banned
Milton is a very handsome man! I agree with ilovemysphynx and totenengel... Not as fond of haired cats as hairless.... but I cannot resist that gingey lion face!!
:BigSmile:

Inferno12

Banned
I was really close to writing that in my last post actually since he looks so much as my Norwegian who was darker but with the exact same look.
Norwegians are like Sphynxes when it comes to color so all colors are ok in the standard. He might very well be a Norwegian.
I only have this bad pic availible on short notice but it maybe gives you an idea of his looks my dark Lion.

Ps. Look at the size of that McDonalds "M" on his forhead.

He is handsome! Love the "M"

Gizzymom

Banned
This is my furry boy Milton. I think he looks so much like a lion! He is about 7 years old (wow, I cant believe I have had him that long) He is the one I had to have the 10 teeth pulled. I got him at the humane society when he was a little teenager and I got him because I felt so bad that he had been declawed front AND back. He also had a black and white brother with him but at the time I could only afford one. About a 8 months after I got him, He had swallowed a piece of rubber off the bottom of a tower fan. He quit eating and pooping and I took him in and they x-rayed him and then $1300 and a surgery later, he was ok. When I got Johnny they did not get along well and it took them about 2 months to finally cuddle. They are the best of buds now although since Diego has come around Milton doesnt get as much cuddling. He has been the best and I just thought I would share him with you guys.

If I would have known Milton before this morning, I would have thought that the quote of the day was written about him!! :Smile:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Milton is a beautiful cat, in both temperament and looks! Sounds like he's brought a lot of love and joy into your life so far. We sphynx owners tend to take for granted that the haired kitties have as much to offer as the sphynx!

Back