Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My Little Guy is Growing Up So Fast !!

Ducky01

Lairian
Just a few updated pictures of Petrie, it seems like I just got him a couple weeks ago but now I can see how big his features are. It is like he is in his teenage stage some parts seem kitten some parts seem adult.

He is still such an awesome little guy though, his personality is definitely not of a cat.

I would add pictures of Ducky but I swear she will see the camera and run :(

Hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving!!

Attachments

• DSC_0782.jpg
    DSC_0782.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC_0807.jpg
    DSC_0807.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC_0805.jpg
    DSC_0805.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 43

Ducky01

Lairian
Thanks everyone for the kind comments :) I am sure if he could read them all he would have quite the ego boost, and he doesn't need one of those lol.

Has anyone ever noticed a difference in personalities that are gender specific? I have noticed Petrie being a boy is much more into being loved and cuddled and following me around everywhere I go. With Ducky she is much more into herself, doesn't like to hang out and would rather explore everything like a giant jungle gym. I am only used for love when it includes a warm bed and blanket. I still grab her and give her lots of love though just to bug her on occasions :D

He is VERY handsome!!! Maturing very nicely. Is he odd eyed or is it just the angle?

He is an odd eye :)

Gizzymom

Banned
Thanks everyone for the kind comments :) I am sure if he could read them all he would have quite the ego boost, and he doesn't need one of those lol.

Has anyone ever noticed a difference in personalities that are gender specific? I have noticed Petrie being a boy is much more into being loved and cuddled and following me around everywhere I go. With Ducky she is much more into herself, doesn't like to hang out and would rather explore everything like a giant jungle gym. I am only used for love when it includes a warm bed and blanket. I still grab her and give her lots of love though just to bug her on occasions :D

He is an odd eye :)

I am interested to hear opinions on this. I just have a male and he is the biggest snuggle love bug. He is constantly by my side trying to mooch my body heat!! He is the best!!! Not sure if that is the case in general for males, though. And never had a female cat since I was a kid.

Ducky01

Lairian
Thank you all again for the kind comments :)

I have a female Boxer that I am WAY more attached to and she is more loving to me than any dog I have ever owned even though I have heard that males are more into being loving, so I was just always curious if the same was for cats.

I will have to check out that other thread!

Petrie says thanks for the love and he wishes he could show it back.

Back