Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My little Spartan!

English Dave

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Guys,

Just got invited to the forum via facebook so I figured I'd best post a quick Hi!

Anyway, I've had my hairless terror, Ra for about 2 years now and he has totally won me over to the Sphynx breed with his crazy antics. He's by my side almost constantly even to the point that he follows me in the shower or tub which startled me the first time it happened but now its part of our daily routine.

Figured I'd start with a picture of him as a kitten... he reminds me of Leonidas from 300 just before he yells this is Sparta :LOL:

Spartan.jpg

And this is one of him as he is now being umm well... sleepy :Cool:

n557699259_436708_3895-1.jpg

Anyway, hope you all have a great Sunday! We are off to bed for a cuddle (as I work nights ) :Laugh:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi English dave welcome to Sphynxlair! glad you joined! please enjoy the site!:Wink::Laugh:

English Dave

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I'm sure Ra is just as happy as me to be here but he's sleeping now so I can't get a comment :Surprise:

myspecialboy

Lairian
Awwwww! Ra is so beautiful!

Welcome to the site! I'm fairly new, as well, and I've learned so much about my baby and everyone on here is so nice and helpful and supportive. I wish I would have known about this forum last year when I first got Chadwick!

Chad says "Hey"

skinandbones

Lairian
Great pic! He is a handsome boy! If I were to get a third sphynx I would want one that looks much like him. I love the color!

Sphynx drama at it's best :)

Back