Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My Nakie boy

I aquired my Cairo through a friend who used to breed. He was 8 months old when I got him. I had absolutely no idea how much I was going to end up loving this little clown of mine. He has a million nicknames... Roo, Roe, Boe, Boebers, Kitty Roo, Kitten cute, Nakie boy, Lover boy, the list goes on. Still he is so very smart; he does know his name is Cairo, and he does usually come when I call him. The Sphynx is probably one of the smartest cat breeds I have ever known; however, I am not sure if he knows that he is a cat. Some days I'm not even sure if he is a cat...a dog...a monkey...or a human. All I know is he is wonderful, and I love him like he is one of my children. He turns 6 years old tomorrow and he acts like he is a kitten. My life would never be the same without him.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Welcome to Sphynx Lair.
Do you have any pics of him?
I would love to see him.
Did he come from So Cal?

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! Happy birthday tomorrow to Cairo!

I just got my first sphynx last month and I'm so crazy about the breed.

No shortage of sphynx lovers here. Look forward to hearing more about Cairo!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Tammie welcome to our site! Can't wait to hear all about your special boy and see some pictures!
We at sphynxlair wish him A very Happy Birthday tomorrow!

Hunters Mommy

Lairian
Welcome Tammy and Cairo! I'm fairly new to this site, but I love it! Everyone is so nice and provide great advice. Happy Birthday to Cairo! :Celebrate:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair Cairo and Tammie! Glad to see you guys again! Please some pictures!!!:Laugh:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Glad to have you here. Happy Birthday and like everyone else can't wait to see your pictures..What can I say we are absoulty obsessed with Sphynx here and the beatiful diffrences among them...

Back