Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My new additon

ninja4her

Lairian
Hi I have been on here for a little bit and thought i should introduce myself. I did all my research before getting bandit. Bandit a 8 month old sphynx. He was my first cat. I got him from a breeder in southern MN. He is so playful I had to get another one to keep him company. I'm glad now i have a place to go if i got questions. This would have been helpful when i the food i was feeding him was not working. Thank god for core wellness. It's great

Murdock will be joining us in October and I can't wait for the two males to play together Bandit is such a suggler and loves attention....

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair. I love your boys. Bandit is very handsome, and Murdock is a real cutie. It will be wonderful to add a second Sphynx to your family. Congratulations.

Bella07

Banned
Congratulations, Bandit is so very handsome, and Murdock is absolutely adorable as well! Thank You for introducing yourself and hope to see more of you on the lair!

susi794

Staff member
Welcome Lisa! Hope you enjoy the site. Looking forward to lots of pictures and stories and getting to know you and you boys better!
Hugs from us to you,
Susi and the gang

Back