Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My New Baby Boy

Spam Javelin XI

Lairian
Hi guys.

I’m Scott. And this is my new little boy “Walnut” I get to pick him up on Saturday. So excited.

Attachments

• D31D1B16-F4B7-493A-9315-764A5518FDED.jpeg
    D31D1B16-F4B7-493A-9315-764A5518FDED.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 52

Beckinboots

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh, he's so delightfully pink and clean. Absolutely adorable. I hope the introductions go well.

BTW, my uncle used to have a Jack Russell called Higgins. It was such a ghastly, snappy little beast that my cousin asked for him to be put to sleep one year when asked what she wanted for Christmas :0 I'm sure your Higgins is nothing like that though.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Spam Javelin XI , oh my heart! purrs like a little motor! soo cute! all paws are family...love to see pics of Higgins! I had a red mini growing up...she was full of personality. look forward to more pics n tales! hugs n head smooches~

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow more happy days are coming your way. Thank you for sharing your baby with us. He is beautiful. Yes please share snippets of Higgins too. My boy is almost two and still purrs like that. I just need to go and sit next to him and he starts up. I love the purring thing they do. You are his soul mate for life now.

nudebea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Love the pics of little Walnut! Congratulations on your new family member, he's beautiful! Hope the introductions go well and here's to many happy times with your little baldie xxx

Spam Javelin XI

Lairian
Well. That was a stressful 45 minutes. First bath with us. And nails and ears done. Also a good rub down with coconut oil. He’s all shiny and new again.

Bath went well. Few scratches and a lot of meowing. I was fine doing his back. Tummy and head. But those little feet are tricky. So many nooks and crannies. I think they are ok. Will re asses in a few days and if needs be redo them.

Spam Javelin XI

Lairian
Thanks [mention]Yoda mom [/mention] I used the really thin fractionated stuff. I’ll do a bit more research and see what he deal is. But will definitely hold off until I have done some more reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back