Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My new baby coming home in May!!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just put a deposit down on a kitten from a litter of 6! They are all cream with blue eyes. I am so darn excited!!!! I am going to pick one out this Sunday:ThumbsUp: Not sure if I will be able to as they all look the same to me:BigSmile: But I have till they turn 6 weeks to decide which one I want. There are 2 males and 4 females. They were born Feb 2 ground hog day which is also one of my daughters birthday! So she is excited too! Here are some pics of the babies!

Well this is the second time I have tried to add pics and it wont let me :( The page starts to load but doesnt finish.:ThumbsDown: So the pics are in the album named powder and New baby.

Last edited:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Haha....what do you prefer ? Boy or girl ? I would go for a boy....:BigSmile:

Hmm I dont know. My husband has snuggles who is a boy, so now if i get another boy he might attach himself to my husband too:Dizzy: :LOL:

I was thinking female but not sure. You think male would be good? hmmmm

gizmo6370

Banned
Well....i don't know what you like more...i just love the boy's....but i must have more girls....because i breed....if i didn't....my house would be filled with boy's :LOL: i just love them :Adore:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well....i don't know what you like more...i just love the boy's....but i must have more girls....because i breed....if i didn't....my house would be filled with boy's :LOL: i just love them :Adore:

:LOL::LOL: Well My husband and snuggle are way out numbered! :LOL::LOL:
if I get a male it would be 3/7 and if I got a female it would be 2/8 :LOL::LOL::LOL:

tessblack

Banned
They are so cute, its just like a little cat pile. When do you have to decide? I was always a fan of boys with my hairy cats but ended up with a girl and boy. Now Twitch has really stolen my heart, she is the most affectionate little thing I have ever had. Have fun choosing.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Personally I think girl kitties get a bad rap....I've had better luck with the girls being more affectionate than the boys. Both of my girl cats are a lot more affectionate than my boy, who is pretty aloof.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ohhh I love all this insight as to which sex to get. After all he/she will be my kitty only:LOL::LOL:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I would go for a girl this time.
I have 2 sphynx girls.
Girls do get a bad rap I can vouch for that.
Tanya I love the cats on the breeders website.

Girls trying to make a comeback:LOL:

Have you found one yet? I hope you find one by the time you want one!!

Back