Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My New Mission

susi794

Staff member
There are so many cool pictures on this site. My new mission is to try to get to everyone's albums. :Surprise::Laugh::Dizzy: I finished the first page of All Albums this session....will try to do a page per log in. Am loving all the sweet little angels and their mommies and daddies.:ThumbsUp:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
cool - I check out the albums that post on the home page once I catch up with threads while I wait on replies - I know - I have no life. lol

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Sweet! Gotta love spring break! My boyfriends son had spring break last week and my kids are on Spring Break this week - different school districts. lol Gotta love that!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Susi, once you complete your mission, I have another one for you. Watch all 74 episodes of the Butterball show. The way I figure that's around 260 minutes of Butterball. 5 of it might even be entertaining. :LOL::LOL:

This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I was under the impression that none of us on here have lives!:LOL::LOL: Just our bald babies do..:LOL::LOL:

susi794

Staff member
Susi, once you complete your mission, I have another one for you. Watch all 74 episodes of the Butterball show. The way I figure that's around 260 minutes of Butterball. 5 of it might even be entertaining. :LOL::LOL:

This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.

<Mission Impossible theme plays in the background>
ROFLMAO!! The pathetic thing about that is that I probably already have watched most of them--how pathetic is that, that I stay home over spring beak and watch cat videos and view cat albums...:Cry::LOL: It's all I can afford to do...:LOL::Dizzy::ThumbsDown::LOL:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hehe Kreacher said thanks for stopping by, come back anytime ;) you know thats a good idea! i may follow you!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
ROFLMAO!! The pathetic thing about that is that I probably already have watched most of them--how pathetic is that, that I stay home over spring beak and watch cat videos and view cat albums...:Cry::LOL: It's all I can afford to do...:LOL::Dizzy::ThumbsDown::LOL:

Its FREE and entertaining. Nothing wrong with that!! It's hard to find an activity outside of the home that doesn't involve spending money.

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Im on disability and work very very little and i was out after getting my allergy shot hehe im allergic to eberyting! lol. i got so bored on the way home, i paid my libarary fines... I contemplated going for a walk but there is florida snow everywhere (pollen) and the streets are orange with oak spooge. and i just couldnt do it. the park is soooo pretty but ....sigh...

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

HMmmmm....watching great cat videos in the sanctity of your own home or getting sweaty & burned at a beach & having sand stuck in your crack??? (hangover optional) :LOL::Celebrate:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I wanna get sweaty and burned at the beach with sand in my crack!!!!!! I miss NC! lol Ohio has no beaches - what the heck was I thinking!

Back