Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My new sphynx

MJ101108

Lairian
Hello!

My name is Melissa and I am first time owner of a sphynx. My little girl is about a year old and I believe that she is torti colored. I have only had her for a week and I am enjoying her a lot. I am sure I will have a lot of questions about the breed along the way and I can't wait to hear about everyone's kitties.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Melissa to Sphynxlair! what an adorable Sphynx! Glad you found us, feel free to ask questions and browse the forum. There is a lot of useful info here!:Laugh:

Brooke

Banned
Hello!

My name is Melissa and I am first time owner of a sphynx. My little girl is about a year old and I believe that she is torti colored. I have only had her for a week and I am enjoying her a lot. I am sure I will have a lot of questions about the breed along the way and I can't wait to hear about everyone's kitties.

Welcome aboard, Melissa! What's your little girl's name? She's a cutie-pie. :Adore:

You've definitely come to the right place - we love to talk Sphynx, and are eager to help out and answer any questions you might have. You can also use the search feature if you want to look up any information...more than likely it's been a topic of discussion here!

MJ101108

Lairian
My little kitty is nameless right now:BigSmile: We have not having a lot of success in picking out a name and we are hoping to pick out something unique for her.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to sphynx lair.
She is cute but she does not look tortie to me.
Does she have any red on her?

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi there! Welcome to our group! Your new sphynx kitty is so pretty! I hope you can find a nice name for her soon.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome and congrats on your new girl! cant wait to see more pics and hear more about her.

susi794

Staff member
Hi, welcome to the Lair! I like the name Jade--it suits her. I also like Calliope (Kuh-LIE-oh-pee)--I think she was a goddess or something. I just like the sound of it.

RuthArt

Lairian
I had a tortipoint siamese years ago and found an interesting name in the dictionary - Sangaree
it meant wine with nutmeg (or something like that). She looks a little like Sangria, your little girl.

very cute and petite

Back