Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My new temporary home

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thank you everyone for being so supportive. Butterball and I feel like we have a whole new family. We thought we'd make a short video.

Replacement String:
I feel like I should add my original homeless video for anyone who may not know my issues as of late. Things are OK now. I found a place to stay temporarily and Butterball is with me.

Last edited by a moderator:

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a beautiful home! And a cute chihuahua too. How does Ball feel about sharing his video stardom with a dog? lol I bet if they buddy up, they could get into some real adventures!!! As long as Butter always gets top billing in the videos! :LOL:

Bella07

Banned
Your friends home is beautiful! Seems like his Chihuaha really likes you too, sitting all cuddled in your lap. Glad that you and Butterball have found a nice place to stay for a while, Good Luck!

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Love the house! Glad you guys are safe and dry. If they snuggle, get a pic of him and the dog lol

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Looks so nice! Glad you're both safe and sound. Butterball looks like he's loving it already :Cool:

Inferno12

Banned
Glad to see a smile on your face Mike. Im so glad you found a place to stay safe and warm. Make sure you let us know if you need anything. Take care of your self and keep your chin up :ThumbsUp:

lylwhitetiger

Lairian
this broke my heart! i wish there was something i could do! id offer a place to stay for a while but im up near STL, MO. at least you've got a great friend and a roof over your head now. if you ever need someone to talk to hit me up :) and baldwin is here if butterball needs someone to meow to. :ThumbsUp:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I am so glad to get back online and find this video. I'm so relieved you and Butterball have a safe (and beautiful!) place to say. I loved seeing you both smiling and chilling out with your new friend Tyrone. Please tell your friend that your crazy Sphynx friends thank him for opening his house to you and Butterball.

jovanna

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello Mike,

I have been thinking about you and Butterball. I am sorry to hear about the challenges that you have been facing. Hope things are getting better and that you two are doing well.

Back