Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My Package from my Secrect Santa just came

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

My package from my SS just came and I will not open it unless my SS wants me to.
Thanks You so Much.
I think I know who my ss might be since they are not from the USA.

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Exciting.
I think many will know who their SS's are from postal stamps and senders name on packages but that's ok.
The surprise is inside anyway. 21 day before you can open it. :)

I think my package is reaching it's destination any day as well now. Wonder when I'll get mine, who it is from and what's inside... :Laugh:

And ofc you shouldn't open, wait until 25th. :)

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This ss thing is so exciting for me & the girls- I can't wait to get mine in the mail:BigSmile: I sent out my ss gifts- we'll see if they guess who I am??????

Gizzymom

Banned
I was just thinking... I hope it's OK that I didn't wrap everything inside!!!:Woo:

But I marked the box not to open!!!:ThumbsUp:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I will have to write not to open on my box when it goes out.
Everyone better stay on the light side.
Anyone that goes on the Dark Side should get a Lump of Coal!!!!!!

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ooooh, I did same mistace. Didn't write on package that t was SS and didn't wrap stuff inside. Whoever you are, do not open a package from sweden if you get one. Not until 25th. :)

It's green by the way.
I think she will know, most people don't get packages from sweden every week.
And my name is on it as sender.

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Lol:LOL:....you are not allowed to give so many clues :Wink:

I didn't give any clues actually.

The one who gets it will notice it is from Sweden and from me no matter what I say or do here. It says so right on the package.
I am sure most ppl will know who their santa is same way. But what's IN the package is another thing. :)

TotenEngel

Banned
Mines ready to go except for our xmas card that I need to get printed, but not been able to get anywhere this week cos of the snow :(
Not had any actual post since Tuesday ourselves!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
lol Presents are so much fun. I always shake mine before Christmas and try to guess what it is. lol

When I was little my parents would let me shake one box the night before Christmas,,,after a while I got pretty good at figuring it out! lol

susi794

Staff member
I got my package from my Secret Santa awhile ago, but with the excitement of being in the hospital, I totally forgot to post that I had received it! It looks great with all the paw prints on it--but don't worry, I won't open it until Christmas. My gift is getting mailed on Monday--had to wait for a backordered item....but Monday after work it's on its way! Thanks in advance for our gift, Secret Santa--we can hardly wait to open it.
Much love,
Susi and the gang

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mines ready to go except for our xmas card that I need to get printed, but not been able to get anywhere this week cos of the snow :(
Not had any actual post since Tuesday ourselves!

excited.....??
i'm JEALOUS!! and i blame it ALL on John- BAHHH HUMBUG! he's getting a lump of coal :Wink:
I can't wait to hear who everyone got as SS's and what everyone got as gifts!!!

emmysmom10

Lairian
I'm bummed to, I must have joined to late and missed out on the SS stuff...o well there's always next year:) Can't wait to hear what everyone gets!!!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just shipped my present out. I was waiting for an order to come in first but it just didn't make it so I had to substitute something else. The stuff is all wrapped but I hope my person isn't too disappointed cause I'm not good at wrapping. Plus Pedda helped me and she chewed on the plastic bag one of the presents was in. Personalized Pedda fang-marks, just what everyone wants for Christmas!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wahoo- the girls and I just got our secret santa gift!!!! The girls have sniffed and chewed on it a little but they are waiting:BigSmile: The address looks very familiar:Wink::Wink::Wink:

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ugh, my wrapping really sux :Dizzy: I tried my best but it is hard when you've got 6 animals trying to inspect what you are doing and help :LOL:

Back