Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My pet Peeve's horror monster hairdo......

Peeve feels like suede over his entire body, except for the striped area between his eyes and ears. Here he is totally bald and almost feels "sticky?" If the light catches him just right, he reminds me of Mrs. Frankenstein, with her white stripes going up her coiffure. Remember her? Here maybe some pictures would describe this better........
Just curious if this type of marking or coat variation is usual on a Sphynx. Oh, and did I mention......Peeve loves his baths. He is such a good kitty.

Attachments

J

Jinxlover

There's my boy!!!!!!:Adore::Adore: He's so handsome.. The rest of the berries will kill you in your sleep if you even think about giving them a bath.. Not my Peeve, he's such a good boy.:ThumbsUp:

I like his white Mrs Frankstinein stripe....

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Peeve is such a handsome boy! Gummi is absolutely naked, I don't know the terms, she feels rubbery to me, Freya has more hair, kind of a chamois feel to her. And yes Gummi is plotting her revenge for the baths I give her, it's no fun for either of us, lol. Thankfully Freya is very very good for baths so I only have to fight one!

susi794

Staff member
He looks normal to me. And he is very handsome--add to that thefact that he loves baths--you better lock your door, girl, cuz I'd love to steal him!

J

Jinxlover

He looks normal to me. And he is very handsome--add to that thefact that he loves baths--you better lock your door, girl, cuz I'd love to steal him!
LOL..That's what I said...HEY!!!! GIVE ME MY KITTEN BACK... She wont do it:Cry::LOL:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Peeve is gorgeous. He looks like his momma. How come white streaks by men's ears are "distinguishing" but make women look old and tired?

I have seen pictures of Gummi, but can't remember the colors of the other Berries.

Aawwww, Peeve is so gorgeous! And wow, it feels like he grew up all over the night. Give him a big cuddle from me!!!

Peeve does look so much like his Momma! And good boy to Peeve for liking his baths! I had to laugh that the other Berries "will kill you in your sleep" over a bath! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Peeve's sooooo gorgeous!! I'm still gutted Shannon didn't gift wrap him and mail him to me for guessing their birth day!!

X