Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My precious little Anabelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
32088_126967447333861_100000618205101_188721_138668_n.jpg

My dear sweet little baby girl has returned to heaven, it all happened so fast, last night when we went to bed Anabelle was fine, when I went to get her up this morning I found my precious baby was gone! My heart is just broken, I can't believe she's gone! I'm glad that at least I was able to give her a few weeks of the good life.

Run free, my precious little angel, I will never forget you and your sweet little spirit! Your spirit will live on forever!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh Lydia! I am so sorry for your pain and loss. You made such a huge difference in Annabelle's life in such a short time. I know that your time with her was not long enough, but it was full. Thank you so much for sharing Annabelle with us all, I feel as if I have lost her as well, and am crying with you. Dogs live in the moment, and her last moments were loving and warm thanks to you and your kind and generous spirit. Fly high dear Annabelle, you were loved.

susi794

Staff member
Oh No! I have had kind of a crummy day and this just makes the day complete. I am just sobbing over the fact that precious little girl is gone. I, too, am thankful that she spent her last days in your loving care, but she surely stole my heart and I am profoundly sad at her passing. May she be in a place where there is no more pain and suffering--only days full of romping and playing and may she be surrounded with comfort and love.
Thank you for sharing her with us.

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thank you all for your kind words, it's been a very rough day, and I appreciate the support! I knew going into it that our time would be short together, but she was doing so well! She ate a good dinner last night, her cough had finally gone away, she was happy, perky, there was just no sign that the end was so close :( I had such hope when she THRIVED with the love and care I was giving her, I was so hoping she'd be another miracle like my Jamie and I'd be able to enjoy a year or two with her, but I guess it wasn't ment to be. I'm just devistated, for one so small, she sure made a BIG hole in my heart!

Inferno12

Banned
Im so sorry to hear this. You gave her happiness and helped her feel at ease. Maybe you are what she needed to feel good enough to move on. Know that she passed feeling loved and healthier than she had been, this was all because of you.

You are an amazing person for what you gave for her to be happy.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Poor Anabelle. I'm so happy that you had the chance to show her what love is. Perhaps she endured life just so she could at last know what it was like to be wanted and loved. I'm sure you made her happier than you could ever imagine.

Sorry would write more but am really in tears now.

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thank you all for your kind words and condolences, it's been a very long day, and I'm sure it'll be an even longer night. For being such a tiny dog, her absence sure makes my bed feel empty tonight. I know she died knowing love, she died content, happy, wanted, and well cared for. I'm glad she passed quickly without a struggle. But right now it all feels so empty, I miss that little dog so much! I can tell many on here loved her almost as much as I did, and I know alot of you could tell what a dear sweet little spirit she was. There is a candle lit by my bedside with her collar around it, a small, sweet way of remembering that little poodle. It just still doesn't seem real, I just can't seem to grip the fact my little angel is really gone......After all the hours, all the money at the vets, all the tears wondering if she'd even make it through those first days, and now when things where finally looking so good, just as quickly as she came into my life she was taken away, it just doesn't seem real!

If anyone wants to see it, I set up a little memorial page for my little Anabelle. http://www.in-memory-of-pets.com/personaltribute.php?ID=81452#

Last edited:

susi794

Staff member
I just went and read your tribute to Annabelle--it was lovely, Lydia-- but now the tears are streaming down my face all over again. I never laid eyes on that little girl in person, but I sure did love her from afar. May God reward you tenfold for the kindness and love you showed her, and may He bring your heart some healing peace to fill the emptiness her passing has left behind.
Blessings,
Susi

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thank you everyone for your love and support, I can't believe it's already been over a week since my baby left me, she was here such a short time, but it's still really taking me time to adjust to her not following me everywhere, I have even caught myself preparing her special meal, only to end up giving it to one of the other dogs when I remembered she's gone. I sure miss that sweet little dog! This weekend I did an adoption event, SIX dogs got adopted, mostly my older dogs or dogs with special needs (either medical or behavioral), I can't help but feel Anabelle was watching over them, and is part of the reason those where the ones to be adopted! My beautiful girl will forever be an angel watching over me and all my rescues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back