Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My sister in law called today!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
My sister in law admin's sister lives in Indiana and she called me today to tell me we would be proud of her, She found A litter of 5 kittens behind her husbands work and there was no mommy in site for A few days so she took them home and is keeping them in her garage warm, safe and fed. She thinks they are about 5-6 weeks old and is trying to find homes for them. :BigSmile:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's awesome of your sister-in-law to take care of those poor motherless kitties....she for sure has a heart of gold!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
She called back because she wasn't sure if they where eating I gave her some tips and she called back they are all eating well.

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
It's the tail end of kitten season and the ones out there now will be facing winter in just a few short weeks. Thank heavens your SIL stepped in. That's 5 fat, happy, WARM babies this winter! :) I love a happy ending.

Is she thinking about keeping one herself? LOL

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
She does not plan on keeping any they have 2 cats and A large dog along with A new baby, and they plan on getting A new puppy soon!
She was going to shave them all and try to tell me they are sphynx's:Woo::LOL:
In hopes that we would take them!

Back