Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My sphynx artwork collection

Gizzymom

Banned
OK.. The photos aren't the greatest, but I've been wanting to share my sphynx artwork collection with everyone...:ThumbsUp:

DSC_0058.jpgDSC_0062.jpgDSC_0064.jpgDSC_0066.jpgDSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0068.jpgDSC_0069.jpgDSC_0070.jpgDSC_0071.jpgDSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0073.jpgDSC_0074.jpgDSC_0075.jpgDSC_0076.jpgDSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0078.jpgDSC_0079.jpgDSC_0080.jpgDSC_0081.jpgDSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0089.jpgDSC_0090.jpgDSC_0097.jpgDSC_0098.jpgDSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0100.jpgDSC_0106.jpgDSC_0107.jpg

Last edited:

Bella07

Banned
WOW! Now that is one huge, huge collection! Everything is absolutely beautiful!

Gizzy is quite the model isn't he. Do you have a Sphynx shrine room of Gizzy of some sort in your home?! I really like the statue that you have of him. I'm pretty sure that Flora has one of her too. And I can't even choose my favorite piece of art, they are all so unique and beautiful, it's hard to choose! But, the one with the Sphynx in the toilet did make me giggle, and the one of him drinking starbucks.

Giz is sure one spoiled little guy to have you as a mommy who adores him so much! Did you make those yourself? Or did you contact several different artist to have them design the artwork for you?

Gizzymom

Banned
WOW! Now that is one huge, huge collection! Everything is absolutely beautiful!

Gizzy is quite the model isn't he. Do you have a Sphynx shrine room of Gizzy of some sort in your home?! I really like the statue that you have of him. I'm pretty sure that Flora has one of her too. And I can't even choose my favorite piece of art, they are all so unique and beautiful, it's hard to choose! But, the one with the Sphynx in the toilet did make me giggle, and the one of him drinking starbucks.

Giz is sure one spoiled little guy to have you as a mommy who adores him so much! Did you make those yourself? Or did you contact several different artist to have them design the artwork for you?

Bella... I have ZERO artistic talent!! :LOL:
I found some of them on-line, some of them I had commissioned, and some were gifts. I have been collecting since Gizzy was a kitten (over 7 years)/:Laugh:

kaoticharmony

Banned
We share simuliar tastes... I have some of the same pieces.

There was a guy on Ebay years ago that made Sphynx door toppers. For an extra $5.00 he'd paint your cat on them. I have one of Shiva. I haven't seen him in ages.

I have a lot of Sphynx toys, books, some figures...When I started collecting there was very little available. Did you know there is a Sphynx in Cat Monopoly?

I did an abstract art piece of Shiva. If you like it I would gladly send you a copy for your collection. Currently I'm doing my first figures. They are coming out cute, but I'm not happy with the stability of the medium I'm using.

This is the Shiva piece I did. It started as a pencil sketch....

Gizzymom

Banned
We share simuliar tastes... I have some of the same pieces.

There was a guy on Ebay years ago that made Sphynx door toppers. For an extra $5.00 he'd paint your cat on them. I have one of Shiva. I haven't seen him in ages.

I have a lot of Sphynx toys, books, some figures...When I started collecting there was very little available. Did you know there is a Sphynx in Cat Monopoly?

I did an abstract art piece of Shiva. If you like it I would gladly send you a copy for your collection. Currently I'm doing my first figures. They are coming out cute, but I'm not happy with the stability of the medium I'm using.

This is the Shiva piece I did. It started as a pencil sketch....

I would be honored to include a copy of your Shiva piece in my collection. I will PM you my info.
Thank you... :Smile:

Back