Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My Sphynx Cat Tail

l_dafoe

Lairian
Hi I'm Lesley, I just joined the Sphynx Lair. It's nice to know there are lots of other people who appreciate how awesome these cats are! My sphynx Bianca was born in May of 2010 so I have had her since July. She was very tiny and cuddly right from the start. The lady who bred them had only three babies but were sold very fast of course. She cared about these cats so much she wanted other people to be able to experience them without paying an insane cost so I'm very glad she did that!! And Bianca is not only the coolest cat but the sweetest I love sphynx they have the best personalities. I am hoping to get another one at some point because I think Bianca would love that. Do you notice how people around you who had no idea what they were like who may have thought they were weird suddenly from being around your sphynx fell in love with them just as fast! lol Anyways that's my introduction! :BigSmile:

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the Lair and our online family of friends. Looking forward to getting to know all about you and Bianca.

emmysmom10

Lairian
Welcome!!! Pics would be great, and addictive is a great word for these loveable little munchkins! I even got my husband, a dog lover, addicted:LOL:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
welcome to the liar. unforunately, i wouldn't say people around me have fallen in love lol. i have a few close family/friends who are love them too but MOST people still think my babies are ugly lol- they just dont know a good lookin' baby when they see one!! :)
Do you have pictures of your baby??

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome to the lair! Yes, they are very addicting. Put a deposit on one kitten in august, came home with 2 in september and brought my 3rd one home a week a half ago!!!! :BigSmile:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello l_dafoe and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! Hope you are enjoying the site!:ThumbsUp:

Back