Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My sphynx loves to be "spanked!"

Does your sphynx liked to get spanked?

• just a little slap here and there.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Ever so gently.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Likes it rough!

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Absolutely not!

• Never tried it.

• Total voters

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Azura loves me to smack her booty. She rolls over and then expects belly rubs. Jouët and Babas I can't say love it, but they prefer it rough when rather than light. I think we all like it more than they do...lol.

Patti

Yoda mom

Staff member
Batman loves to be Spanked while he gets the warm breeze from the blower dryer as I dry my hair-
He talks purrs and nibbles my elbow for more if I stop!

Yoda likes spankings at the base of his tail and does a happy feet dance with tail twitching
Claire Bare queen leaves the spanking stuff to her underlings and Toby rather get his face smooched between my hands for head kisses and then purrs and promptly " does my hair "

50/50 here on spankings

btfeick1973

Lairian
I quite enjoyed this thread. What a funny read!
Our youngest Saffie likes to get her "smack-a-butts". She keeps walking around in circles and chirps and purrs.
Our oldest Haylee, not so much. But, she likes to have her ears cleaned! If she sees me with Q-tips she comes running!
:cat:

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Yoda mom oh this is too funny I didn't know this thread existed :ROFLMAO: My boyfriend is the "sphynx spanker" at our house. He loves to come home and give them all slaps on the butts, he does it to all 3! Yoda and Letty really get going when you spank their bums, I swear Letty last night was moving faster then time itself running like a mad woman! Bum spanking = hyper play time!!

Back