Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My Sphynx Rescue Knitting

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
This is Lady Bird. She is the first sphynx I made a sweater for. She got first priority because she is going in for surgery next week:Cry: Nothing too serious I don't think but still, :Cry: It's a nasal flush and dental---she is four years old and weighs 5.4 lbs...I think that is really small Isn't it. But anyway the poor baby needed a sweater! I will ship it out tuesday!:ThumbsUp:

Attachments

• Lady Bird.jpg
    Lady Bird.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 23

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Mack you are awesome! How is your plan for opening a shop going?

Thank you good, A local bank came into my entrepreneur class and looked at all of our business plans, and it will cost less then I thought plus he said he was very impressed. Next year I am taking a year long entrepreneur course. After that I will open my shop!:ThumbsUp: Thanks for asking :Smile:

Yeah, Lady Bird is a cutie pie. Her foster mom said she is a little love bug:Adore:

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I heard from Lady Birds foster mom today and she got her sweater:ThumbsUp: I was so Happy!!! I almost cried! I added some pics of Lady Bird and her new sweater as well as a pic of her new foster brother Dude who would like a sweater too. :Smile:

Attachments

• LBSweater.jpg
    LBSweater.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 18
  • LBSw.jpg
    LBSw.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 22
  • LBS@.jpg
    [email protected]
    42.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Dude1.jpg
    Dude1.jpg