Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Kenzo’s BACHELOR PAD arrived today...

... along with his cat-shaped scratch pad bed, feather wand, cat crack nip, wet and dry kitten food, litter boxes, vetericyn spray, precision q-tips, l-lysine powder, clicker training wand AND kitten litter. :cat::cat::cat:

I LOVE AMAZON!

We also bought some pet stairs from Etsy so he can climb onto our bed without clawing up the side of it (cross my fingers, lol).

We are exactly two weeks out from KENZO DAY!!
9E46389B-4FF3-4100-8B61-2C7C99A65FF2.jpeg
61CA617D-5288-41C9-889A-6B2D7D4CCFDC.jpeg
0372157A-F0CF-4A42-A7EC-B0BD7E23F28B.jpeg

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I think this weekend I will jazz up his bachelor pad with so feather accents and black geometric decals on the box part... I don’t love the color, and it needs to express my Kenny’s style!!

Traci Smith

Lairian
So fun!!! Exciting time!!! Your so good only nesting right before!!! I have been buying stuff for 6 mons!!! I love his teepee! Did you get that on amazon too? I love it all he’s a lucky dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I think this is cute and looks sturdy. Curious to see how your baby does with the white furry material. With any of mine it would be rust colored and licked by the end of the first day lol.

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Catzzzmeow ah, didn’t even think about that! Hmmm, I guess we shall see... I could dye or stain it if it starts looking grungy.

Otherwise, it’s very sturdy! I do wish they would have added a top entry to the cubby so he could climb into it from the perch.

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So fun!!! Exciting time!!! Your so good only nesting right before!!! I have been buying stuff for 6 mons!!! I love his teepee! Did you get that on amazon too? I love it all he’s a lucky dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lolol. I started shopping obsessively since I made the deposit! I had a running ‘Kenzo Cat list’ on Amazon, and finally purchased it all at once... still debating on the One Fast Cat Wheel and the Litter Robot. I’m nervous they wouldn’t be used.

Your baby is coming home soon too right??

The teepee is from Pipolli.... the storefront for Piggy & Polly. I love it, and it’s very well made from great materials! It’s actuallt Brodie’s (my yorkie), but he’s so small he has room to share with his new brother!

Last edited:

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Some are much less waxy than others, you might luck out lol. Great idea to dye it if need be.

Last edited:

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I guess we know who's boss in this crib ....and it's not the humans :smuggrin:

FYI I've learned to look for "machine washable" on anything. For example, the other day there was a brown stain on my bed quilt. Usually I have throws on top but whatever...they burrowed and slept on my quilt. Not a big deal because it goes in the washing machine.

I've been looking online at some of the cat stuff that Ikea came out with. They have pet cushions that are machine washable, and not only that but they sell them separately so you can always buy a replacement and keep using whatever it goes in. Link here: Pets

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Condo commando Oh, there is DEFINITELY a human in charge of this house! She’s around 2 feet tall, speaks in babbles, and 8.5 months old! :ROFLMAO:;) :hilarious: Yes, my daughter has everyone here wrapped around her chubby fingers.

Thanks for the tips! I’ll for sure check out ikea! I didn’t even think to look there when I was shopping.

Back