Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My surgery

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to say that I am sorry I haven't been on much. I have been prety sick. I am having surgery on jan.7th and I should be better after that. It's nothing to serious...it's kind of a personal thing (kind of wierd actualy) but I just wanted you to know I am not ignoring you all...I just don't have a lot of strength and I'm really tired. I hope you all understand. Abby and I give you all our best <3

susi794

Staff member
Gosh, Mack--will be praying for your speedy recovery. I understand completely about being exhausted from being sick. Rest, sleep as much as you need to, snuggle with Abby, take your medicine and know you are loved here by all of us.
Get well soon,
Susi and the gang

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hope your surgery goes well! Thinking of you and Abby. Sphynx are great little nurses :)

<3 yes they are! Thanks everyone It means a lot to me. The surgery is 5 days away and I just want it to be here. I haven't felt good in such a long time, I am looking forward to feeling good again. Abby had been cuddleing and napping with me...I love her sooooo much. Thanks everyone<3 <3 Sorry I didn't get to say this before but Happy New Year! Here is to a happy and healthy one for us all and especialy for our babies!:ThumbsUp:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Happy new year to you too! Get well and have a healthy 2011, will be thinking of you on surgery day!