Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My sweet Kitsune

Rudha-an

Lairian
Hello everyone. I haven't posted to a forum in a couple of years, so please have patience with me.

In October of 2008, we lost The Boober to lymphoma. He was a very sweet Burmese that survived for almost two years longer than he was supposed to. This left our grey tabby, Tito very lonely. We decided that an active kitty was needed for all of us. Thus we found Kitsune. He was a bit over a year old when we brought him home. We couldn't be happier. Kitsy has helped to bring Tito out of his shell (he's very timid).

We call him Kitsy or Mazuzu. Mazuzu Whang? is a sound he makes when he's running around the apartment. He's quite the acrobat and has been teaching Tito how to do it.

When I figure out how to post a picture, I will. I'm far more used to html code. :Smile:

Rudha-an

Lairian
Kitsune is gorgeous! Thanks for leaving the blog comment for Nofuratu! Its great to put a face with the name. You will love the forum.

Adventures of A Naked Cat

Thank you. Your blog is what cemented the idea for hubby and I that we wanted a Sphynx. We had been reading about your adventures for a while. :BigSmile: I'm on dialup for now and it takes a while to load a page, but it's worth it.

Rudha-an

Lairian
Welcome little fox and your family too.

Hee hee, I'm glad someone recognized the name. We had decided on that name when we met him. That night, our Netflix movie was "Kurosawa's Dreams". It was a series of shorts and the first one was about the Kitsune and their wedding. To top it off, it was Kitsune wedding weather (rain showers and sun at the same time). :BigSmile: We took it as a sign.

Back