Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My Vicious&Evil sphynx cats

Vicius&Evil

Lairian
hello everbody!
i`m joining you from Croatia.
i`d like you to introduce you to my cats.
some years ago i becom fascinated with sphynx cats. after a while i collected enoguh to buy my first cat. she`s from Hungary;Zaramon Magia, as i call her, Evil :)
don`t let the name fool you. i joked i wanted the most evil sphynx i could get, and i got the sweetest one ever :)

some time after i decited to get her a "husband" ;))
he flew from Russia; Grand Oray Smart Weasel Lemur, aka. Vicious (punk`s not dead) ;)

this summer they (and I) had first litter!
wich i`m very proud of! "5 sphynx brothers" :D

they are now over 5 months old,
they alread had 2 International Cat Shows behind, all EX1, BOV and nominations for BIS! :D

hope you like them
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Inferno12

Banned
Welcome! I love your babies names and your pictures are awesome. We can never get enough pictures here at the Lair!

The babies are beautiful :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

Shell_Baby

Lairian
Awww! I love your little family! The pics are great :ThumbsUp: Welcome to the Lair - you'll meet some awesome folks on here!:Laugh:

Vicius&Evil

Lairian
wow...

i want to say hi back to all of you! pleasent welcome :)
i`m proud you like my cats...
and, ofcourse, their names :D

glad to see there are some punks ;)

BlueGirl; Loki? the Mask, Jim Carrey?? :)

tessblack

Banned
Welcome to the Lair. You kitties are gorgeous. Those pics of the babies are incredible, so cute. Just love the one where there is three in a row with there tails all curled. Gorgeous.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the lair! Your sphynx are absolutely beautiful. I love the names and those babies are adorable:BigSmile:

Vicius&Evil

Lairian
thanks again to all of you!
i`m glad, or even more proud of my cats, you all like them, and my movie/comic strip crew, as my friend called them few days after they were born, bros` :))

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Vicius&Evil and welcome to Sphynxlair! Glad you found us! What cuties you have thanks for sharing! Please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello and welcome to the lair!!! Glad you found us. :BigSmile: Love the names of your cats and they are all beautiful and handsome. I really like the last picture of all the sphynx lined up. Great pic. :BigSmile:

Back