Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Naked Tree!

TotenEngel

Banned
OK, so at the moment our place is on the market so we have half our life packed away in a storage unit.
Went and got the tree out last week and decided today we were going to put the tree up - yipeee!
Anyway, we have pulled the tree out of the box only to find the ornaments we thought were in there aren't and must be in a box at the back of the lock up *sigh* Our fun filled afternoon finished in 5 minutes flat!!!
Am now debating whether to have a naked tree to match our naked cat!!

Gizzymom

Banned
OK, so at the moment our place is on the market so we have half our life packed away in a storage unit.
Went and got the tree out last week and decided today we were going to put the tree up - yipeee!
Anyway, we have pulled the tree out of the box only to find the ornaments we thought were in there aren't and must be in a box at the back of the lock up *sigh* Our fun filled afternoon finished in 5 minutes flat!!!
Am now debating whether to have a naked tree to match our naked cat!!

LOVE IT!!!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I suggest the dollar store for some quicky ornaments!! lol

My ornaments are stashed far away too since we moved to the house we are in back in May. I can't get to them without causing boxes to come crashing on my head so we have a naked 4 ft fake tree with lights I bought at the dollar store for $1. I was going to get ornaments but I just thought - screw it! lol

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The naked tree would be original:LOL: I also like the dollar store idea- do they have those in the UK?

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I would get all kind of paper from the house and make snowflakes to hang on the tree. No money - YEAH! You just cut a circle or squar out of the news, magazine or colored paper. You fold the paper into a V several times. Then you use your scissors to cut out notches on the sides. Open up and WALAH. A designer snowflake for a wonderful tree. Don't need hangers because they can be placed easily into the tree. HAVE FUN!!!:LOL:

TotenEngel

Banned
We conceeded and did an Ikea run last night as the poor tree looked so sad!!
Yup, we do have pound shops here, brilliant for Halloween but generally their xmas stuff is a bit naff!

Lights, beads and baubles £12 total from Ikea though :BigSmile:
It even survived the night!

Gizzymom

Banned
Yup, we do have pound shops here, brilliant for Halloween but generally their xmas stuff is a bit naff!

Pound shops I get... but what is naff??:Pudently:

ckutkuhn7

Banned

Yea - our dollar stores aren't much better sometimes. Glad you found something with a deal at IKEA tho!:ThumbsUp:

Gizzymom

Banned

They are not Smeagol's "baubles", are they?? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I wonder if your IKEAs put our to shame, since they originated in Europe..:Question:

TotenEngel

Banned
They are not Smeagol's "baubles", are they?? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I wonder if your IKEAs put our to shame, since they originated in Europe..:Question:

Well, my father in law keeps saying 'dont spend any money on me at xmas, you know me, I'd be happy with some nuts'.... I did debate if I could keep Smeagols to present them as a gift LOL:LOL::LOL:

We're kinda lucky in that we have one of the UK 'Flagship' stores about 5 mins down the road from us, so our house is pure Ikea lol, it's just too easy!

Bella07

Banned
:LOL: Wouldn't that be funny! And, to make it even crazier, when people come over, they'll be confused to the bones. You'll just have to commonly explain to them that you like everything naked---cats, trees....that's why you've come in your birthday suit. :Hysterical: No, but good call on getting some decorations and ornaments! It's just wouldn't feel like Christmas without a tree in my home.

Back