Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

name ideas for a calico sphynx?

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You guys are all very creative with your cats names, so I wondered if you had any ideas on what to name a calico sphynx? I kind of like the funnier names:LOL: Oh and yes we are in the process of getting Nudie Patootie a friend:BigSmile:

Bella07

Banned
Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

With some pictures, I think we would all be more productive in the naming of your new kitten! :Wink:

Bella07

Banned
I recently saw a Calico Sphynx kitten posted on hoobly....she was gorgeous! I wonder if that's the one. Well, I can't wait to see!

Bella07

Banned
I once almost adopted a calico kitten, and I was going to name her Calica Rose. Then again, I just saw a kitten named Tickle me Elmo, and I think that's absolutely adorable! And Wrinkle Wrinkle Little Star is my favorite by far! I might just have to steal that name for my future kitten :Wink:

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I throw in:

Terpsichore -- Greek muse of dance -- plus can easily be shortened to 'trips' aptly describing sphynx to ankle relations

Dysnmiad -- Greek spirit of lawlessness

Calypso -- previously mention -- a nymph who held Odysseus captive for a while -- plus a dance

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Love it- These name ideas keep getting better and better:BigSmile:
I knew you all would have great names!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have decided on one of the names listed. Thanks to "mews2much" the calico baby will be named SKINDERELLA. Ever since I read that name I can't get it out of my head + she looks like a hairless princess:LOL: Thanks again to all of you, there were alot of great names!!!!

Back