Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Name Ideas?

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Okay we are having the hardest time naming our new pup! First it was Delilah, then it was Onion, then Vidalia, Now Emma...But none really seem to suit her, lol

She was born right before Halloween if that helps spur any ideas, I thought I would bring it to me lair friends to brainstorm with me

008-13.jpg

001-13.jpg

Last edited:

susi794

Staff member
I like the name pumpkin...but what I really think would be nice is Bonny Lass. When you said you decided to 'ASK ME FRIENDS AT SL." the language sounded like pirates...and we read a book about pirates in one of my groups at school today...so when I looked at her pic, this weird pirate voice came out of my mouth and said, "Aye, Matey--she's a young 'un, but ain't she a bonny lass?"
Borzoi isn't Scottish or Irish for sure---but I think she is a bonny lass and that's what I'd name her.

Bonny Lass means "pretty girl" in case someone doesn't know.

Bella07

Banned
She's so pretty! Are you also keeping the little boy, the one who was the tiniest of the litter? Or has he found a home? Anyways, I love the name Delilah for her. The name suits her! The name Janine just popped into mind too. Or you could name her Gaga, like Lady Gaga :Wink: The name Lady suits her too because she's so beautiful and proper looking. Oh well, I could ramble on with names forever. Good Luck in choosing the perfect one!

bellasmom

Banned
Ah! Halloween babies too cute! You could name her "Boo" :LOL::LOL: or "Hex" or Bruja (broo-ha) means witch in spanish(even though Im sure she is nothing like a witch!!) or Elvira everyone that hears that name most likely think HALLOWEEN!

Yes did you find a home for your little man?

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We still have Foolish, but his name fits him, lol, he is a sweet goofy little thing. I've stopped advertising him, still on the fence about keeping him. Maybe one day his perfect fit will come along, but if not, he fits just fine with us! Here are some new pics!

Ollie says Puppies Stink!
028-8.jpg

Snow Dogs!
027-4.jpg

Quality time with dad
023-8.jpg

Foolish
005-15.jpg

002-14.jpg

Keep the suggestions coming! I am loving your ideas!

Susi~ I read it after I posted and realized I had said "me" instead of "my" and I liked the pirate sound of it too so I left it, lol

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My dear hubby, tired of the name indecision, took matters into his own hands and named her

Drumroll.......................................

Roulette, the Russian Wolfhound:Laugh:

Back