Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Napoleon Dynamite (aka Poe) 03/2021

Catwaffles

Lairian
It has been over two years since we lost our sweetest boy Poe, he was an absolute angel of a hairless little man. He went into full renal failure unexpectedly and while under veterinary care had a bad neurological episode. They advised that he was suffering and we needed to make the choice. We held him as we said goodbye and my heart has been shattered ever since. We talk about him daily and constantly reminisce about our 5 years together. I miss him so effing much ☹️

Attachments

• IMG_2538.jpeg
    IMG_2538.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3343.jpeg
    IMG_3343.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4220.jpeg
    IMG_4220.jpeg
    256.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0442.jpeg
    IMG_0442.jpeg
    217.8 KB · Views: 7

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Catwaffles , ((((squeeze hugs))))) I am so very sorry sweet adorable Poe got his angel wings. I share in the immeasurable hurt. to be their voice with wings of dignity and peace has been the most heartfelt on the journey of selfless love to do right by them.

Poe could not have asked for better parents and love beyond measure. He only knows your eternal love. your love leaps off the page and in each adorable photo. I talk about my angels too. they feel close in spirit. Hold the precious of moments closest to heart. Remember the love, soo much love.

Lighting a candle for Poe. run free with my babies sharing stories of all the love known in this world.

"Replied the glorious cat
For I will whisper into their hearts
That I am always with them
I just am….forever and ever and ever."

Author Unknown

((((hugs))) and head smooches to the momma kitties and babies you stepped in to help. I bet Poe is watching over you and them. who is the adorable furbaby in the photos?

20230812_221400.jpeg

Toa and Ross

Staff member
So sorry for the loss of your Poe, it's so hard to lose them. I always remind myself that every tear I shed over the loss is worth it because the love that was given is ten times stronger then the tears

nudebea

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I know that feeling of loss and my heart goes out to you. Poe will always be with you I your hearts and minds x

Catwaffles

Lairian
So sorry for the loss of your Poe, it's so hard to lose them. I always remind myself that every tear I shed over the loss is worth it because the love that was given is ten times stronger then the tears
Thank you so much. It really is, you’re so right though! The love he gave was absolutely worth the pain of losing him. He will live on forever

Catwaffles

Lairian
@Catwaffles , ((((squeeze hugs))))) I am so very sorry sweet adorable Poe got his angel wings. I share in the immeasurable hurt. to be their voice with wings of dignity and peace has been the most heartfelt on the journey of selfless love to do right by them.

Poe could not have asked for better parents and love beyond measure. He only knows your eternal love. your love leaps off the page and in each adorable photo. I talk about my angels too. they feel close in spirit. Hold the precious of moments closest to heart. Remember the love, soo much love.

Lighting a candle for Poe. run free with my babies sharing stories of all the love known in this world.

"Replied the glorious cat
For I will whisper into their hearts
That I am always with them
I just am….forever and ever and ever."

Author Unknown

((((hugs))) and head smooches to the momma kitties and babies you stepped in to help. I bet Poe is watching over you and them. who is the adorable furbaby in the photos?

View attachment 112269
Thank you so much for your heartfelt message, I was in tears yesterday reading it. Sorry I couldn’t reply quicker, I truly miss him more than anything and I like to think he sent me these girls to mend the heartache of his absence. The fur baby is miss Lil Bit (aka Bitty) we got her as a kitten as a friend for Poe, and friends they were. We still have her and she is very unsure about the invasion of the nudies that’s currently happening but she’s coming around. My dog is thrilled however

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Catwaffles , awh... ((((hugs))). got me teary eyed now reading your reply.

hugs n head smooches to adorable Bitty too! and your pup? photo? Name? all paws are family.
miss Bitty must be having fun watching those little sphynx whirlwinds. look forward to bestie pics.

Poe definitely had his paw in sending heart healers. My first Yoda (avatar photo got her angel wings suddenly barely age 2 from embolism). she knew my heart was hurting and sent me 4 nakids I adopted. all adoptees here including 1 bengal.
I keep her avatar pic in her honor. surely Yoda girl and Poe besties at the bridge

hugs n head smooches to all paws.

Back