Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

National Capital Cat Show (VA)

Ducky01

Lairian
Anyone going?

I usually go and stock up on cat beds, but this year I am going to watch Petrie's brother show and maybe get the idea of how things go so that I can show him :D

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Gosh, it's been close to 20 years since I've been at National Capital. Back then it was "The" show to be at and it's probably only better now. I remember dropping a lot of money there cause whatever you can imagine for cats was for sale, the vendors and photographers were top-notch.

Ducky01

Lairian
Gosh, it's been close to 20 years since I've been at National Capital. Back then it was "The" show to be at and it's probably only better now. I remember dropping a lot of money there cause whatever you can imagine for cats was for sale, the vendors and photographers were top-notch.

It was the first cat show I had ever gone to and all of the things to buy was just incredible. There were so many toys and such and they were all so cheap compared to going and purchasing at a pet store.

Ducky01

Lairian
I did make it to the show and spent way too much money spoiling my babies!!

He placed Best of Breed with two judges and two second Best of Breed and Petrie's sister took three second Best of Breed and two third :)

Now I just have to get my little Petrie to one!!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I did make it to the show and spent way too much money spoiling my babies!!

He placed Best of Breed with two judges and two second Best of Breed and Petrie's sister took three second Best of Breed and two third :)

Now I just have to get my little Petrie to one!!

That is awesome news. I'm bringing Gleek to his first CFA show in Manchester, NH this weekend. I plan on bring a nice wad of cash to buy him more toys, and maybe a new bed.

Back