Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

"Naughty" and "Nice" harnesses at Petsmart

ktate88

Banned
If anyone goes to Petsmart in the next few days and sees the holiday harnesses that say either "Naughty" or "Nice" would you pick one up for me? I need it in a size small. I'd love both if they have both Naughty and Nice-- you know for good days and bad :Wink:

I have an XS, but Niles will have outgrown it by next year. He loves that harness-- it is so soft!!

I will happily send money via paypal or snail mail.

Thanks!!! :)

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
there is one on the other side of town and I have to get a bag of sweat scoop tomorrow. I will check too.

tessblack

Banned
I checked mine and they did not have them. Was it the one with the Velcro and then a snap thing on the collar? I got a couple the first year and now Twitch cane only wear them. Can you post a pic and I will check the other one near my work.

Gizzymom

Banned
Checked the one by my work.. No luck. But going book shopping on Tuesday in a suburb farther south... One on the way and one there... Will check them both:Laugh:

ktate88

Banned
I checked mine and they did not have them. Was it the one with the Velcro and then a snap thing on the collar? I got a couple the first year and now Twitch cane only wear them. Can you post a pic and I will check the other one near my work.
Here it is Tess. And there is one of Niles wearing his. I like them so much since they have the soft lining that wont rub their skin raw. Petsmart only has XS left online
pPETS-7887696dt.jpg

If you end up with an influx of them I'll take any spare!! Preferably naughty but nice will do!! LOL
Heeeheee, so his tshirt I sent him was appropriate?:Laugh::Laugh:

Attachments

• IMG_20101224_113253-1.jpg
    IMG_20101224_113253-1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 26

Gizzymom

Banned
Just an FYI... in case we can't find them.. Puppia makes a variety of harnesses that are faux fur lined:

!B7ioVrQCGk~$(KGrHqR,!lMEy+jC)IIDBM0eL12Tpg~~0_12.jpg!B7WM3TwB2k~$(KGrHqV,!hEEyr2qBRCLBMz401hbr!~~-1_12.jpg!B63is9!!mk~$(KGrHqV,!ikEyeM0s52)BMyiMzyj0w~~-1_12.jpg

Gizzy has the camo one...:ThumbsUp:

Bella07

Banned
Those plaid ones on the end are adorable! Oh, I can't wait to start shopping for a kitten again. I'll check Petsmart too if I'm near it for those Naughty/Nice Harnesses for Niles.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'll check Petsmart tomorrow I'll be there getting some stuff anyways. Thanks gizzymom for the puppia idea I like the zebra one for Nudie:BigSmile:

TotenEngel

Banned
They are on a budget now. Only things they really need! They have too much stuff and are way too spoiled!! Tux will have to squeeze into Twitch's dresses from now on.

what you mean 'from now on' you're always squeezing him into dresses anyway!!!
Maybe he need to do some more pole dancing and start earning his keep like some of the boys on here!!!

Gizzymom

Banned
what you mean 'from now on' you're always squeezing him into dresses anyway!!!
Maybe he need to do some more pole dancing and start earning his keep like some of the boys on here!!!

Extra pole dancing also may burn a few more calories!! LOLOLOL:LOL::LOL: Justr kidding... we love you, Tux!!!:Laugh:

Bella07

Banned
OMG, I've never noticed that before! You actully have dollar bills thrown around on the floor next to Tux ....:Hysterical::LOL: That is too funny. Just keep workin' it Tux, strut your stuff!

ktate88

Banned
Just an FYI... in case we can't find them.. Puppia makes a variety of harnesses that are faux fur lined:

View attachment 2709View attachment 2710View attachment 2711

Gizzy has the camo one...:ThumbsUp:
Awesome, thanks Jody! I see more things for Niles....

I called around and found them. They said they would hold them for me till the morning.
:ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp: Yaaay! :BigSmile:

T2 on a fashion budget? Hmmm, I smell a New Years Resolution. Lets see how long this lasts heeheee:Wink::Laugh::Laugh:

Back