Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Neala made it through surgery!!!!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so glad to hear it. I kept refreshing FB all morning hoping for an update and finally tortured Pedda by dragging her to Petsmart just to get my mind off it.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Whew!!! So glad she is doing great! That is awesome news!! I had anxious butterflies all afternoon waiting to hear about her progress. I hope she heals quickly!!

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Here are her postop pics... You know- Mews- if I hadn't seen the pics from the Holland breeder who had the same issues, I would have had a much harder time dealing with the sutures. But I knew what to expect and I'm so very grateful of that fact.

Attachments

• Sutures.jpg
    Sutures.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 27

Bella07

Banned
All I can say is thank goodness! This is such a relief, I am so happy!!! All the best to you sweet Neala! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you little girl!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Update: Her temp is up to 99 degrees. The vet said that the fluids seem to be helping. They are going to push back doing the feeding tube until morning. The surgeon who did the PRAA surgery is going to insert the feeding tube. She did vomit a decent amount of food whic may have helped clear her esophagus. Said she was more perky now. Permission to crosspost.

Back