Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

nearly nine y o Zoey needs a home! DFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiepalin

Lairian
Hi fellow nakey lovers! I am not super active on this forum but I have known of it since before I adopted my sweet Zoey baby almost four years ago. I adopted Zoey as a five year old retired Dame in NY, and she made the journey down to Texas with me back in 2015. After some Big Things have happened in our lives, we both needed to find new homes this summer, and unfortunately had to be separated.

Zoey is currently in Grapevine with my best friend and their two younger cats. While Zoey can be playful, she doesn't do super well with other cats, especially the hyper, fun-loving kind. I would ideally like to place her with someone who could commit to giving Zoey a single cat lifestyle, as I know that would make her comfortable. Zoey is insanely affectionate towards humans, especially to her caregivers. She is a sleepy girl, she spends most daytime hours lazing about her living quarters, and when you come home in the evening, she'll be more than delighted to have your attention and affection til bedtime. She loves blankets and snuggles.

I'm hoping to find someone in the DFW Texas area to take her in and give her a permanent home. I am really looking for someone who will give her the love and care she deserves, I'm not interested in asking a rehoming fee. I would love to meet you and maybe even the opportunity to visit Zoey while I am still living in Texas. We can discuss all this and any more questions you may have, just shoot me a message. Thank you all in advance! ♡
IMG_1090.JPG
IMG_1477.JPG
IMG_1853.JPG

Rossana

Lairian
Hi,
I live with my family (no children under 15) in NYC and was wondering if you had already found a new place for Zoey and whether you might consider a home this far from Texas. We share our lives with a four year old, very sweet, four-pound Yorkie mix.
Sending all best,
R

CarolH984

Lairian
Hi fellow nakey lovers! I am not super active on this forum but I have known of it since before I adopted my sweet Zoey baby almost four years ago. I adopted Zoey as a five year old retired Dame in NY, and she made the journey down to Texas with me back in 2015. After some Big Things have happened in our lives, we both needed to find new homes this summer, and unfortunately had to be separated.

Zoey is currently in Grapevine with my best friend and their two younger cats. While Zoey can be playful, she doesn't do super well with other cats, especially the hyper, fun-loving kind. I would ideally like to place her with someone who could commit to giving Zoey a single cat lifestyle, as I know that would make her comfortable. Zoey is insanely affectionate towards humans, especially to her caregivers. She is a sleepy girl, she spends most daytime hours lazing about her living quarters, and when you come home in the evening, she'll be more than delighted to have your attention and affection til bedtime. She loves blankets and snuggles.

I'm hoping to find someone in the DFW Texas area to take her in and give her a permanent home. I am really looking for someone who will give her the love and care she deserves, I'm not interested in asking a rehoming fee. I would love to meet you and maybe even the opportunity to visit Zoey while I am still living in Texas. We can discuss all this and any more questions you may have, just shoot me a message. Thank you all in advance! ♡
View attachment 79386 View attachment 79387 View attachment 79388

Hi! My name is Carol and I live in McKinney which is 30-45 minutes north of dallas! I would love to meet your kitty in hopes of adoption!

Alyx Wilson

Lairian
I am in Dallas and VERY VERY interested!!! I messaged yoU! Im SO excited! She is gorgeous. I hope you will consider me as her new home :) I lost my 13 year old female 2 years ago and have been looking to rescue an adult ever since!

ttlips1976

Lairian

Hello I'm interested in a

Yoda mom

Staff member
@katiepalin , please keep us updated if sweet Zoey found her forever home
Several members have expressed an interest :)
And we wanted to know if you are still interviewing

Thanks ((hugs)))

KymMc

Lairian
I am very interested in giving Zoey a forever home.
I recently lost my girl have to lymphoma.
While I live in MO. I have friends and references in DFW area .
I also work with animals and could provide numerous vet references .
Transportation to me would be easy , I can also provide a home visit and inspection done by a local no kill rescue.

Stephanie1388

Lairian

Have you found her a home I would love to make her part of my family

Alyx Wilson

Lairian
I was supposed to adopt her. We had plans for her to come over and drop her off. The owner completely ghosted me and stopped taking my calls and emails. Not exactly sure whats going on here... update would be appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.