Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Neater Feeder Cat Bowls!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just found out about this cool new cat bowl on . It looks like it'll be perfect for those of us who have messy feline eaters, like my Reno and Piglet. I''m seriously thinking of ordering one next payday!

Here's the write-up and pics:

Another big find from the Super Zoo Pet Expo is the brand new Neater Feeder pet feeding system. This is perfect if you have a cat, like my Sophie, who makes a big mess while she eats and drinks. The folks at Neater Feeder sent me one to test and there are a lot of things I really like about this product.

The idea behind the Neater Feeder is that it contains food and water spills, keeping your floors and walls clean while creating a more sanitary eating environment. The top portion of the feeder has nice high walls to contain the mess, and it holds two removable stainless steel bowls. Spilled food stays inside the top section and spilled water drains into the bottom reservoir. The whole feeder is constructed of sturdy plastic and has awesome non-skid feet to hold it in place. In addition to containing the mess, the Neater Feeder provides a raised feeding surface to help improve kitty’s digestion. All parts of the feeder can be placed in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

It costs $34.99 and comes in two color choices: burgundy and bronze. You can purchase it here or at amazon.com:

Attachments

• NeaterFeeder1.jpg
    NeaterFeeder1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 36
  • NeaterFeeder21.jpg
    NeaterFeeder21.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Great find Sydkat, I wonder if they have then in dog size also? Our older boxer sydney has no teeth and make such A big mess when she eats I have tried everything but the wall by her dish:Badly2:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Looks good, mine normally push their bowls round the kitchen floor when theyre eating! They are such pigs, you'd think they never got fed!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Great find Sydkat, I wonder if they have then in dog size also? Our older boxer sydney has no teeth and make such A big mess when she eats I have tried everything but the wall by her dish:Badly2:

Yes, they do have larger-sized neater feeders for dogs on amazon.com...here's one of them: http://www.amazon.com/Neater-Feeder...3?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1256065580&sr=8-3

Looks good, mine normally push their bowls round the kitchen floor when theyre eating! They are such pigs, you'd think they never got fed!

I hear you, Sam...between Piglet and my Siamese cat Reno, my kitchen floors are a mess all the time, with the way they scatter food...sigh.

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Only problem with this...Kreacher gets a full mouth of food and comes into the living room and dumps it all on the floor, and THEN eats it!

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It would be perfect for Meecho except for the water bowl part. She refuses to drink her water by her food and refuses to eat her food if her water is there:Hysterical: Sometimes I wonder where I went wrong to have raised such a crazy cat :Dizzy:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It would be perfect for Meecho except for the water bowl part. She refuses to drink her water by her food and refuses to eat her food if her water is there:Hysterical: Sometimes I wonder where I went wrong to have raised such a crazy cat :Dizzy:

I guess you can always put food in both of the bowls....that's what I'll be doing, as my Siamese are the same way...they don't like their water too close to the food (Piglet, on the other hand, doesn't care either way).

Brooke

Banned

HAHA!! I just got a big chuckle out of this, because as you know, my dog Virgil passed away last November and I STILL haven't been able to scrub his food stains off the wall. :LOL:One of these days I'll get around to repainting it or maybe they can stay there as a memorial...LOL

Back