Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Need help finding a good cattery/breeder

ive been looking for about 5years ...yes that's five loooong years looking for one of these beautiful amazing and lovely cats. The biggest problem I have now is I live in St Catharines Ontario in Canada and I cannot travel over the border I don't drive lol. I have 4 children and they're all over 12 years old my oldest in high school and with my last fur baby and best friend passing away almost 4 years ago now. She passed young (a beautiful tabby 8 years old) from lung to digit cancer. Now the kiddies are all off at school and whatnot I need a fur baby back at my feet. And I want my hairless. Lol can ANYONE help me in the right direction?

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
We have a few member's here from Canada, maybe, one
of them can help... Best wishes...

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well, I only know of ones in bc and Alberta... but there was a member here who has one from Ontario! @Hairless Blessing do you remember who it was? It was the kitty pooping blood post... youbrought up going to a university to get checked...

I really hope you can find yourself a baby!!

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Found it! @Emma
So hopefully she has a breeder you could look at. Not sure if her baby was a rescue or anything but it's a start :)