Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Need help for kitties

fluxion

Lairian
I have two spinx cats. My daughter has developed a severe cat allergy. Because of preexisting issues she cannot get any
corrective shots. We love our girl and boy but they need a home with folks who can give them the love and attention they need.
They are in good health and have been together their entire lives. This breaks our hearts. Please, can you help us? [email protected]

Sheldon13

Staff member
Sorry, but in what way are you asking for help? Can you please be more specific?

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

ecary910

Lairian
Hi I am trying to rehome my two kittens. There is no fee, I just need a safe, loving household for them. We
live in Chicago. They do not travel well so local is better. They must remain together ..they are a bonded pair.
Thanks
Hello!! I’m very willing to take these two in! However I do live in Pennsylvania, but would be willing to pay for shipping if you’re interested. I currently am attending college online and helping run my mother’s animal sanctuary from home(we own a building next to our house for some of the animals), so I can assure you that the cats would receive my non stop love, attention, and care. Please message me back if this sounds like something that you’re interested in!

adiorio86

Lairian
I have two spinx cats. My daughter has developed a severe cat allergy. Because of preexisting issues she cannot get any
corrective shots. We love our girl and boy but they need a home with folks who can give them the love and attention they need.
They are in good health and have been together their entire lives. This breaks our hearts. Please, can you help us? [email protected]
Where are you located?

Back