Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Need ideas for a name for a new sphynx that I am getting this year

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am getting a show quality sphynx soon.
The breeder has 3 males that she thinks will be good show quality.
One is red and white and another is tabby and white.
The 3rd male she thinks might be the best to show and he is black and white.
The other 2 are almost ready to go.
The youngest is only 3 weeks old.
We have to wait and see if his ears will be good enough.
Anyone have ideas for a good name?

Brooke

Banned
I'm so jealous of everyone getting new sphynx babies! I want one!! :Laugh:

I think it will be easier to pick a name for your boy if you see a picture of him. Do you have any pictures yet?

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have 1 picture of each kitten so far.
She is busy this weekend so I doubt I will get any more pictures before next week.
I do not know what kitten I will get.
We are going by the best show quality so I have to wait until the other itten is older to see if he is better then the other two kittens.
Why dont you get another sphynx.
There are alot of kittens right now

Brooke

Banned
I have 1 picture of each kitten so far.
She is busy this weekend so I doubt I will get any more pictures before next week.
I do not know what kitten I will get.
We are going by the best show quality so I have to wait until the other itten is older to see if he is better then the other two kittens.
Why dont you get another sphynx.
There are alot of kittens right now

I would love to get a kitten, but they are expensive...worth every penny, I just don't have enough pennies right now!!:Smile:

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ya, they're not cheap, that's for sure! I have no good ideas, but I've always liked Felix for a black and white cat!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I already have 3 .black and white cats including Cleo my sphynx.
I am not going by color this time though so we will see what one is the best show qualty.
My other 2 black and white cats are Oreo Cookie Monster who will bw 2 in August and 17 year old Coco.
Felix will not work for a show name./COLOR]

PitRottMommy

Banned
I would love to get a kitten, but they are expensive...worth every penny, I just don't have enough pennies right now!!:Smile:

I spend even if I don't have the money, lol. Baldwin cost me just shy of $2000 a little over a year ago. The recent trip to get his siblings cost me $1000 for the adoption fee and a little over $500 for travel expenses, food and the cost of a rental car. It's a good thing these guys are worth it!

A picture would be great, its so much easier to see personality. I could certainly add some input then :D

Brooke

Banned
I spend even if I don't have the money, lol. Baldwin cost me just shy of $2000 a little over a year ago. The recent trip to get his siblings cost me $1000 for the adoption fee and a little over $500 for travel expenses, food and the cost of a rental car. It's a good thing these guys are worth it!

Wow, Sami, I'm surprised their adoption fee was so high from a rescue group? Then again, still a great price for the pair, especially considering you know exactly where they came from!

Believe me, I wouldn't think twice about forking over the cash for another sphynx baby if I had it. It's not really that expensive if you consider all the years of love, fun and companionship they provide...too bad my mortgage company doesn't see it that way!! *sigh*

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I will post pictures after the breeder sends more.
The only picture of the black and white sphynx is when he was 4 days old and you can not see much.
The other 2 kittens are 8 weeks old in the pics.
Do not worry I will post pics later on.

PitRottMommy

Banned
Wow, Sami, I'm surprised their adoption fee was so high from a rescue group? Then again, still a great price for the pair, especially considering you know exactly where they came from!

Believe me, I wouldn't think twice about forking over the cash for another sphynx baby if I had it. It's not really that expensive if you consider all the years of love, fun and companionship they provide...too bad my mortgage company doesn't see it that way!! *sigh*

American Express was happy to fund my venture. They're also happy to reap the interest. lol. I am lucky enough that there are a few vets around the area that need extra help and they generally call me before anyone else. So, I've managed to pay off their adoption fee and travel expenses pretty quickly. It's been a blessing all around.

Back