Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Need some Lair hugs for Jezzy

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Jez is poorly. Her eye is not well and she isn't herself atm.
If it gets any worse, I'm taking her to the vet tomorrow (if I can find one that is available on a Sunday)
She's just very quiet, and just seems pale to me. (might be my imagination, but even Dave commented that she looks pale when he came in this evening).
She is eating and drinking okay. Perks up when there is human food around, wants treats... but then goes and huddles under a blankie -- which she doesn't normally do, plus the room is warm.
I'm hoping she'll be back to normal tomorrow, but if she's not... we go and see the vet.

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Lair prayers are sent ...paleness is scary. Is she peeing and drinking?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Silke awwhhhh a lair full of prayers and positive vibes for sweet Jez. how is her breathing? does she seem cooler?
good she is eating and drinking.. hopeful just an off day

snuggle tight and keep us updated ((((hugs)))) and head smooches

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She's a lot more alert this morning, eye has gone down a little too. Still taking her to the vet tomorrow, because something is definitely up with her. Might just be a cold, but I'd rather have her checked over (and get new meds for the eye).
She is eating, drinking, peeing and pooping. Breathing is okay too. Still keeping a close eye on her and making sure the living room is toasty for her.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Sending lots of healing vibes. Happy to hear she's a lot more alert this morning.

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Sweet baby...Jezzy I hope you feel better soon and get good news at the vet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cinafina

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Big hugs for Jez!! Poor girlie, hope it's just a touch of cold. Keep us posted after the vet visit!{}

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Silke thinking of you and sending continued lair prayers for Jezzy
keep us updated
hugs n head smooches

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Vet was closed today, but I'm happy to report that Jezzy seems to have completely bounced back.
She's up to her usual stunts (tormenting Pixie) and doing loopy looney races around the furniture in the living room... :)
Yay yay yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro