Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

need to rehome my male 3 years old

amyratman

Lairian
asking a 250 rehoming fee am in york pa number is 7178911568 Debra
I am very interested. We live just outside of Philadelphia in south jersey. I have had two sphynx in the past so I know the breed well. I am also a zookeeper at the Philadelphia zoo for the past 21 years so I have a lot of animal experience. Can you give me some more info on the cat, photos and the reason you need to rehome? Look forward to hearing from you. My # is 856-417-6601 if you would rather text me.

Thanks, Amy

DEBRA MCELRO

Lairian
Sir Winston Langley is a male Russian Sphynx his color is mink (like a purple-ish brown) .He has cerebral Hypolasia just walks a little drunk but other than that functions well.Due to this issue the vet does not want to give him anethesia,we tried once to remove a bad tooth and it took so long to clear his system.He is in tact but does not spray.Such a love bug he will adhere to you like glue.He needs to be the only cat due to his inability to protect himself.I have been in a car accident and suffered some brain problems as a result along with my diabetes,and heart issues.I cant give him the attention he deserves im so afraid of stepping on him my balance is off.I love this cat and have to do whats best for him but it is horrible to have to let him go.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@DEBRA MCELRO ((( hugs)))) for your heartfelt decision... and prayers for your health

all paws crossed the sphynx stars align for the purrfect forever home...
to do right by him is truly unconditional love...
several of us have adopted from members and keep in touch ... it is a wonderful community..
prayers sent.. please keep us updated

kelrob

Lairian
Were you able to find a home for Sir Winston?

I do have experience with CH cats, I have clients with CH kitties that I care for. I do have two cats but they are extremely laid back and gentle with other animal.