Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

need to rehome my male 3 years old

amyratman

Lairian
asking a 250 rehoming fee am in york pa number is 7178911568 Debra
I am very interested. We live just outside of Philadelphia in south jersey. I have had two sphynx in the past so I know the breed well. I am also a zookeeper at the Philadelphia zoo for the past 21 years so I have a lot of animal experience. Can you give me some more info on the cat, photos and the reason you need to rehome? Look forward to hearing from you. My # is 856-417-6601 if you would rather text me.

Thanks, Amy

DEBRA MCELRO

Lairian
Sir Winston Langley is a male Russian Sphynx his color is mink (like a purple-ish brown) .He has cerebral Hypolasia just walks a little drunk but other than that functions well.Due to this issue the vet does not want to give him anethesia,we tried once to remove a bad tooth and it took so long to clear his system.He is in tact but does not spray.Such a love bug he will adhere to you like glue.He needs to be the only cat due to his inability to protect himself.I have been in a car accident and suffered some brain problems as a result along with my diabetes,and heart issues.I cant give him the attention he deserves im so afraid of stepping on him my balance is off.I love this cat and have to do whats best for him but it is horrible to have to let him go.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@DEBRA MCELRO ((( hugs)))) for your heartfelt decision... and prayers for your health

all paws crossed the sphynx stars align for the purrfect forever home...
to do right by him is truly unconditional love...
several of us have adopted from members and keep in touch ... it is a wonderful community..
prayers sent.. please keep us updated

kelrob

Lairian
Were you able to find a home for Sir Winston?

I do have experience with CH cats, I have clients with CH kitties that I care for. I do have two cats but they are extremely laid back and gentle with other animal.

Beana16

Lairian
Sir Winston Langley is a male Russian Sphynx his color is mink (like a purple-ish brown) .He has cerebral Hypolasia just walks a little drunk but other than that functions well.Due to this issue the vet does not want to give him anethesia,we tried once to remove a bad tooth and it took so long to clear his system.He is in tact but does not spray.Such a love bug he will adhere to you like glue.He needs to be the only cat due to his inability to protect himself.I have been in a car accident and suffered some brain problems as a result along with my diabetes,and heart issues.I cant give him the attention he deserves im so afraid of stepping on him my balance is off.I love this cat and have to do whats best for him but it is horrible to have to let him go.
Hi there! My name is Lexi I’m a vet assistant from MA and I’ve been looking to add a sphynx to the family! I do have a cat, but she wears the gels on her nails, and has lived with cats before. I’d be really interested in talking to you more about potentially being his new home! I’m also willing to travel to pick him up! I’m sorry you’re going through this difficult time and I wish you well healing.

JCWaellner

Lairian
Is your baby still in need of a home?
We haven’t reached out as my husband and I are on the verge of giving up. Every chance we have come across has turned out to be a scam or someone giving their lack of furbaby to a relative or something else. We are heartbroken after losing our Milo to HCM 3 and 1/2 years ago. Sorry for the rant. God Bless Everyone!

Nece66

Lairian
Is your baby still in need of a home?
We haven’t reached out as my husband and I are on the verge of giving up. Every chance we have come across has turned out to be a scam or someone giving their lack of furbaby to a relative or something else. We are heartbroken after losing our Milo to HCM 3 and 1/2 years ago. Sorry for the rant. God Bless Everyone!
I am not sure about this post? It’s been up for a long time with quite a few responses? Have you been on “rescueme.com”?

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I found one of mine on Hoobly. I told the owner I could pick up the cat that coming weekend and take cash. She agreed. It was very easy, as it should be when the person really is trying to rehome.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@JCWaellner , (((Hugs)))) would you consider a retiree from a reputable breeder? love love my girl. she is 9 yrs old already I can't believe it. healthy happy and came HCM scanned, spayed and lots of goodies. her mum and I keep in touch.

Nece66

Lairian
@J
So sorry ☹ People are getting more and more pathetic. I got my Tiny off there 6 months ago from a lady that just had too many cats. She is perfect. Yours is out there too. Are you on Instagram?
HI!! I saw a post this morning on Instagram of some that needs to re-home 2 sisters; east coast. They are special needs. I don’t have a lot of info, but did copy info for you, if your interested. Don’t want to post on here. Message my regulator email so I can show you and if interested I can try and get more info [email protected]

JCWaellner

Lairian
So sorry ☹ People are getting more and more pathetic. I got my Tiny off there 6 months ago from a lady that just had too many cats. She is perfect. Yours is out there too. Are you on Instagram?
Yes I am on Instagram. Sorry haven’t been on in a minute. Been taking care of a sick family member. They are getting better now thank God!

JCWaellner

Lairian
@JCWaellner , (((Hugs)))) would you consider a retiree from a reputable breeder? love love my girl. she is 9 yrs old already I can't believe it. healthy happy and came HCM scanned, spayed and lots of goodies. her mum and I keep in touch.
I would consider a retiree! Sorry haven’t been on in a minute my Mom got really sick for a couple of weeks, but now is on the mend. Will keep in touch! Thanks Hun!

Back