Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Need to rehome my male sphynx- California

Bahnahnah

Lairian
I'm looking for a new caring home for my sphynx bc I will be relocating for work and won't be able to take him with me.
He's 2 years old and loves to hang out with people and other pets. He's from a really good breeder in SD and has all his paperwork. I'm asking $250 rehoming fee.
Text 415-987-6769 for more detail.

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Sorry you are having to do this. But you have cone to the tight place to find him a good home. Good luck!

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Yoda mom

Staff member
hugs n head smooches, so sorry for your heartfelt decision . several of us have adopted from members and stay in touch for years. surely members will PM call to interview for the purrfect fit. do you have a picture to share? tell us all about him ?

Yoda mom

Staff member
I'm looking for a new caring home for my sphynx bc I will be relocating for work and won't be able to take him with me.
He's 2 years old and loves to hang out with people and other pets. He's from a really good breeder in SD and has all his paperwork. I'm asking $250 rehoming fee.

I did a search adopt california in the upper right search box. here are members looking to adopt

Chilly Willy

Lairian
@Bahnahnah Im sure you will find a great home for your baby boy! I’m all the way on the East Coast, otherwise I’d inquire about adopting him

Cmikols

Lairian
Hi
We live in Santa Cruz and have been looking for just a cat. We have half an acre in the country... are retired martial artist and would keep your beautiful cat indoors...
your fee is no problem. Is he still available?

Carol

ALyssa Hazler

Lairian
i am on the east coast but would be very willing to travel to get him. fee is not an issue