Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

need to rehome my sphynx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denaohio

Lairian
Hello everyone, i need to find my 3yr old male sphynx a new home. hes a great cat. i had to move in with my mother-in-law to care for her. she hates cats. please let me know. i live in ohio. auntsugar46@yahoo.com thanks Dena

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It's a shame that you have to get rid of your sphynx. But I'm glad you came here. I can't think of better people to take care of my sphynx in the event I had to re-home him.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So sorry to hear about you having to rehome your baby. Elgato is right- this is the right place to help find a home. good luck

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I'm sorry your having to rehome Aries Dena. He is such a pretty boy.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
There are several members here who are looking for a sphynx to adopt...maybe one of them might want to adopt Aries (keeping my fingers crossed...).

holly_savage

Banned
Hmmmm. I just emailed...maybe a road trip coming. It's only 600 kms away!

Shell_Baby

Lairian
Do you have any pictures of Aries that you could post? He sound like a beautiful cat!

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am sorry to hear this, must be terrible for you.

I do have to ask the obvious though.
You move in to care for her and to accept this help she demands(?) that you get rid of your cat? Sure she don't like cats but...
I hope it's not just as simple as that because ofc you should be able to keep your baby if that was the only problem.

:Sad:

maxtmill

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am sorry to hear this, must be terrible for you.

I do have to ask the obvious though.
You move in to care for her and to accept this help she demands(?) that you get rid of your cat? Sure she don't like cats but...
I hope it's not just as simple as that because ofc you should be able to keep your baby if that was the only problem.

:Sad:
I guess my opinion is, your mother-in-law knows you have a cat, yet she has accepted your offer of help. It seems maybe she could try to accept the cat!

Gullivers Keeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I guess my opinion is, your mother-in-law knows you have a cat, yet she has accepted your offer of help. It seems maybe she could try to accept the cat!
Yes, and it's not like your Sphynx is going to shed all over the place :Wink:

laineyjack

Lairian
I have been dreaming of having a sphnx in my family for 8 long years. I am in MN, but Ohio isn't THAT far away, right? I would be interested if he is still available!:BigSmile:

Snowball

Lairian
Just wanted to know if he's adopted yet? Do you have pictures? I am looking to adopt another Sphynx for Pebbles. I currently live in Illinois so the drive to Ohio is not far. I've driven to Seymour Indiana to pick up Pebbles and when I drove to Virginia to drop my husband off at his next base, I've driven pass Ohio so I know how to get there.

susi794

Staff member
Just wanted to know if he's adopted yet? Do you have pictures? I am looking to adopt another Sphynx for Pebbles. I currently live in Illinois so the drive to Ohio is not far. I've driven to Seymour Indiana to pick up Pebbles and when I drove to Virginia to drop my husband off at his next base, I've driven pass Ohio so I know how to get there.
This post was almost a year old---I'm not sure if you knew that or not---the posting dates are up in the left corner....if you were just checking then excuse my post.

BabySphynx

Lairian
Hello everyone, i need to find my 3yr old male sphynx a new home. hes a great cat. i had to move in with my mother-in-law to care for her. she hates cats. please let me know. i live in ohio. auntsugar46@yahoo.com thanks Dena
Hello, If you can please get ahold of me ASAP. I am in ohio and would love to know more =D

BabySphynx

Lairian
This post was almost a year old---I'm not sure if you knew that or not---the posting dates are up in the left corner....if you were just checking then excuse my post.
:LOL: haha I missed this post and dident see the date :Cry:

BabySphynx

Lairian
:LOL: at least you read it, I just seen ohio and need to re-home :LOL: so whent right to replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.