Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Needing to rehome my 2 Sphynxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachellejb

Lairian
Hi, I am unfortunately having to rehome both of my 3 yr old Sphynxes due to financial reasons. I am looking for an experienced forever home for them. They are both fixed and are brother & sister. They are not utd on their shots but have never been out of my home. The only issues I've had with them is my male has had some softer smelly poo and my female has recently started peeing on my youngest daughter's stuffed animals. They are VERY bonded so I am wanting them to stay together. I live in Southern Illinois and I am hoping to rehome them fairly close to my area. I will NOT ship them. Rehoming fee $250

Attachments

• 20171223_212053.jpg
    20171223_212053.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 573
  • 20171223_212146.jpg
    20171223_212146.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 615
  • 20161016_134713.jpg
    20161016_134713.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 529

Yoda mom

Staff member
@rachellejb (((Hugs))) amd head smooches - such a heartfelt decision .
You have come to a wonderful community to help place them in a loving forever home .
I adopted two very bonded littermates from a member here several years ago amd we stay in touch

Keep us updated often on your interviews as I am sure you will get several replies
Is the rehoming fee $250 each ?

Again , big hugs to you for this heartfelt decision

They are precious together
What are their names?

rachellejb

Lairian
@Yoda mom Thank you! This has been such a tough decision for me but I think this is what's going to be best for them. Their names are Tyson & Lennox and the $250 is for both of them.

KarliLuvsSphynx

Lairian
@rachellejb Hi!!! I just messaged you, looking forward to your response!
I am a huge Sphynx lover who lives in Illinois. I have one Sphynx currently, my Gidgit passed away last month and I have been searching for another Sphynx or two to open my heart and home to!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@rachellejb , big ((hugs)) to you
To do right by Tyson amd Lennox can be the hardest part of loving them

You mention they are a very bonded pair
I have no doubt hearts will align for them to remain together

Po213

Lairian
Hi. No I haven't found them a home yet, but I am talking with a few potential adopters
Ok! That's great! I am wanting to give one or two a forever home. I live in Louisiana and your closer to me than any others I've been able to find. Good luck! Hope it all works out!

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh dear me this must be so very heartbreaking for you ! My heart goes out to you I cannot imagine what your going through .
But it shows your a good mum to put their needs first
I really do hope you find a forever home for them both with a loving new family , and I hope with all my heart it’s a member from the lair who adopts them
Best wishes and my heart really does go out to you xx
Xxxx❤️❤️❤️
Sorry I have no idea why your girl is doing her wee on your daughters soft toys could be hormones I really have no ideas on this one

Joan Acton

Lairian
@rachellejb I am so sorry, I can’t even imagine having to rehome my baby. I have a sphynx, his name is Yoda and he is almost a year old. I would love for him to have some playmates. If they are still available, please let me know. I would be more then happy to provide you with information about myself and my family.

Last edited by a moderator:

rachellejb

Lairian
Thank you all for your kind words and to all those who have messaged me about them. After talking with several very nice families I have picked the one that I felt was the best match for my babies! They are now in their new home and seem to be adjusting quite well. Thank you all again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back