Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Needs a name

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Stunning baby! Congratz! I think she looks like a Sibyllah... {= {= {=

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
By the way, welcome to the lair family! Your life will be turned upside down by that little precious girl!

CathyO

Lairian
@Sherri80 awww, she is so precious. Agree with the previous posts, something exotic and uncommon would be a suitable name for her unique colouring.

What names are u into? Formal, serious, funny, names with last names, unique spelling or name, from movies, human name, pet name, from your favourite routine like coffee?, nod to your kitty’s unique markings or personality?

Her colouring reminds me of the galaxy or Milky Way, so something Vedic or cosmic inspired would be cool. Anja, theia...

Very short but strong names if she’s not shy seems to come to me too like Zia, Quinn, Xena...

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
My goodness...I can’t wait to hear what you name this baby...my first thought was Valentina. Don’t ask why...just came to me lol.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sherri80 welcome to the lair family! Happy Gotcha! she is darling! what a sweetie! may take a few days for a name to stick as you watch her personality bloom :) I know I searched baby names etc on line and started a little list. favorite characters , flower names, etc. foreign language names for naked, mouse, are just some other ideas. so excited for you! we look forward to lots of pics and tales! kitty proof for life, even cat toys with strings put up, watch hot stove tops, bags, dryer,washer, and doorways, lightening fast sphynx!

Penelope,, Penny, Olga Bare, (lol I have a Claire Bare , you get the idea :) , Lu Lu, Heidi,

please share some of the name ideas you have :) btw, what is her silliest thing she does , favorite toy?

hugs n head smooches she is precious! bet she has a lot of personality

Beckinboots

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
What a gorgeous little bean. I think it looks like she's wearing camouflage so how about Cammi?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Sherri80 and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Love it...great name.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sherri80 , sending official Happy Pixie Gotcha!! look forward to lots of pics and tales!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. And congratulations with this gorgeous girl.

Ten

Lairian
Pixie is the perfect name for her. She is so cute! Congratulations!