Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Neffie says so

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
lol, so cute! Gummi does the same thing, they are wonderful berries aren't they??

susi794

Staff member
Ya know, Shannon--these berries all turned out to be such gorgeous kittens--if you are afraid of getting Boo fixed, why not use a stud and have another crop of berries in a few months?

J

Jinxlover

Ya know, Shannon--these berries all turned out to be such gorgeous kittens--if you are afraid of getting Boo fixed, why not use a stud and have another crop of berries in a few months?
LOL..Those berries about kill me!!!! Way to much worry for my liking..(they are gorgeous tho aren't they:BigSmile:)

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Gotta love that tortie personality! She's really a beautiful little girl.

Yeah more Berries, more Berries :ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

susi794

Staff member
I think they usually send the whole cat...LOL. Or you send your girl to them--depends on the arrangement. There must be some boys--aren't there breeders to buy from there? I know that a lot of breeders don't stud out though--a closed cattery is usually a good idea....but these cats are pregnant from someone....LOL
Ask your breeder if she has some non-related boys to stud with. I know you didn't like her because Boo was preggers when you got her....but....those berries were sure pretty.

J

Jinxlover

I think they usually send the whole cat...LOL. Or you send your girl to them--depends on the arrangement. There must be some boys--aren't there breeders to buy from there? I know that a lot of breeders don't stud out though--a closed cattery is usually a good idea....but these cats are pregnant from someone....LOL
Ask your breeder if she has some non-related boys to stud with. I know you didn't like her because Boo was preggers when you got her....but....those berries were sure pretty.
:LOL::LOL::LOL: Really the whole cat? with dogs it's just the sperm, see I know nothing.

She's not here, she sold all her cats and moved to the East cost!

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I used to work in a vets office. I have had to get sperm from a horse and a dog before I can't even imagine trying to get some from a cat. :Dizzy: I have an awesome story about horse sperm if anyone is curious LOL.

I used to work in a vets office. I have had to get sperm from a horse and a dog before I can't even imagine trying to get some from a cat. :Dizzy: I have an awesome story about horse sperm if anyone is curious LOL.

I'm probably going to regret this. . . but I MUST hear this story! lol

As for my Neffie Berry, she is a total ham. She loves all of us, but my face is her very favorite place to sleep each night. Of course last night she used my forehead as a springboard, LOL!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL: Bizarrly . . . . . I am interested! :Hysterical: