Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Nellie and the CC´s

Nellie

Lairian
Hi, i´m Annelie, also called Nellie, lives in Sweden with my boyfriend, son and three Chinese cresteds. All of them are naked (the dogs). I have fallen in love with Sphynx, although i´ve never met one. Now i´m searching for a sphynxbaby, i dream of being owned by one....:BigSmile: My dogs and more you can find on my homepage, it´s only in swedish yet, sorry...

http://www.chinesecrestedboys.se

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I know some swedish sphynx breeders on facebook.
Maybe you can email one of them.
I love your dogs.

susi794

Staff member
Your cresteds are beautiful! Welcome to Sphynx Lair. Like the others, I hope your sphynx baby finds you very soon.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Nellie welcome to Sphynxlair! I hope you get your Sphynx soon! Good luck!!!:Laugh:

Nellie

Lairian
Thanks everybody for your warm welcome! I hope i will find my little baby soon, but it´s hard to find one here in Sweden...:ThumbsDown:
So for now i will enjoy looking at your beautiful cats...:Adore:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Nellie and welcome to this site from me and Piglet (my sphynx) in Colorado! You'll be amazed at how quickly you'll find a sphynx cat once you put your mind to it. There aren't many sphynx cats in Colorado either (being that it has a cold climate like Sweden), but I found my cat within a week once I started looking. Best of luck to you and may the new year bring you a sphynx of your very own! :ThumbsUp:

Your chinese cresteds are very cute, by the way! :Smile:

gizmo6370

Banned
Thanks everybody for your warm welcome! I hope i will find my little baby soon, but it´s hard to find one here in Sweden...:ThumbsDown:
So for now i will enjoy looking at your beautiful cats...:Adore:

I will send you a pm with two swedish breeders.....

Good luck :Wink:

Last edited:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love Chinese crested dogs, would love to own one myself! I hope you find a lovely sphynx soon!

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:BigSmile:welcome and good luck finding a Sphynx of your own..Keep us posted on how the search goes...

Nellie

Lairian
:BigSmile:welcome and good luck finding a Sphynx of your own..Keep us posted on how the search goes...

Thanks, but right now i'm about to give up. I have sent mail to breeders who have kittens, but many of them just don´t answer...I don't know what the problem is.

Maybe it's not ment to be....:Cry:

Back