Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Nelson is a brat!

Nelson just took a whiz in the litter box WHILE I WAS SCOOPING IT! :Angry:

Not to mention I have 2 other litter boxes he could have used! What is he trying to tell me?

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My cats do that all the time. When they gotta go, they gotta go NOW, regardless of what their people are doing with the litter box...LOL! Sometimes they'll pee in the box before I even put the litter in....phew!

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well at least its just Nelson, when I clean ours, all the boys have to go in the one I'm cleaning, not the other two that are not being used..and then they do it in them too as I clean them..So don't worry they all do it, he's no worse than my boys...:Surprise:

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
LOL! Mickey does the same thing! As soon as he sees me getting ready to scoop he goes running and uses the litterbox and looks at me! Its so funny!....Dont you just love these funny sphynxes??! lol:LOL:Brats!!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a silly goose!

I know you've mentioned the top entry boxes are best for not tracking litter so I ordered one and it arrived in the mail the other day. My bf Joe takes one look at it and says- "the cat is really going to leap into that and go to the bathroom???" me: "yes, and its best for not tracking litter! :) ." Joe (serious and confused): "well do you really think she's going to feel like jumping up when she has to go to the bathroom? I wouldn't want to leap up into a box when I have to go." :LOL: That cracked me up. He's never had cats before.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
What a silly goose!

I know you've mentioned the top entry boxes are best for not tracking litter so I ordered one and it arrived in the mail the other day. My bf Joe takes one look at it and says- "the cat is really going to leap into that and go to the bathroom???" me: "yes, and its best for not tracking litter! :) ." Joe (serious and confused): "well do you really think she's going to feel like jumping up when she has to go to the bathroom? I wouldn't want to leap up into a box when I have to go." :LOL: That cracked me up. He's never had cats before.
:LOL::LOL::LOL: Well when he puts it that way it really makes you think :LOL:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks- the way the conversation went was just so funny in retrospect. Me being the typical woman all proud of this product that will reduce mess. Then Joe being typical male thinking of things that have to do with bathroom comforts. :Smile:

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Men do seem to have an attachment to their bathrooms. When we moved to our new home a few months ago my hubby used our new spacious bathroom, came out and said..I miss my little cubby at the old house. This one is too open..LOL

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
lol! Kreacher also does this...it's almost like they're saying "Hey wait! Here don't forget this little bit too!"