Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New addition to the family!

Amelia Cooper

Lairian
So after some consideration, myself and my new hubby decided to get another Sphynx after Christmas but fate decided that our new addition joined us now!

This is little Eerie:
2018-12-13 09.16.30 1.jpg

She joins our 11 month old girl, Beerus:
2018-12-17 04.38.17 1.jpg

She's been with us 6 days now and doing well. Bea was not happy with us at all for bringing her into her domain! But we've been introducing her properly and we caught Bea and Eerie playing together last night. Bea is now also willing to share her food with her new sister. Everyday they're getting better and more friendly which is a massive relief as queen Bea is a huge diva.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Amelia Cooper happy Eerie gotcha!
she is precious! What a purrfect prezzie!
Great they are playing together !
Look forward to lots of pics and tales of Bea and Eerie!
Head smooches sent!

Moe you have two gorgeous Divas!

Cinafina

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a gorgeous little baby girl! Congrats :giggle: I have no experience myself of introductions, but that seems to have gone really well really quickly! And Bea is beautiful - look at those whiskers and eye brows :love:

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
How exciting! Thats great that they're already playing after 6 days. We've had our adult adoptee for a month now, and shes finally starting to not swat and hiss at my oldest, although she still isn't fond of him. Your babies are beautiful, and I absolutely adore Beerus's whiskers!!!! :love:

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Early presents are awesome when it comes to getting a Sphynx. No long gotcha day counting. She is a cutie...congrats.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
CONGRATULATIONS! You know, I think you did things right. It happened sooner than you were expecting, so you don't have to go through all those sleepless nights!

Your new addition is absolutely gorgeous, and I hope you share more photos of your duo soon! Have a great holiday season. I'm sure it will be purrrfect.

Back