Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New addition!!!! :)

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So i was kinda keeping an eye out, not really looking for a new naked baby.... WELL.. my Bea's old owner emailed me saying her current kitty, Bea's "sister" wasn't adjusting well to their new baby and she needs to rehome her.... well hello, how could i pass up the chance to reunite the two!!
So.. the good fiancee i am.. i waited until after my fiancee came out of surgery, nice and high on meds and asked very nicely if i could get another kitty :LOL: of course he said yes! :ThumbsUp:
haha, thankfully he is just as excited as i am!!!!
I get to pick her up asap!!! so when John get out of the hospital we'll arrange a pick up!

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!:LOL:
Pictures will definitely be up ASAP!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

That is great I would do teh same thing.
I am bad lol
I hope you fiancee feels better.
I wonder how many of us have cats that are sister or brother sister ect.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mew's thats a interesting topic. Maybe you could start a "who's your momma and daddy" thread! :)

I don't have papers or a pedigree on any of my babies. :( so they're orphans lol

Thanks for all the excitement!! :)

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
What great news, klreese. I'm so happy for you. "Happy" post op drugs are wonderful things. I hope your finacee is feeling better soon. I can't wait to see pictures. Does she look like Bea?

Back